Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quick!! Turn to ESPN MIKE WILBORN IS ABOU TO GO OFF ON MAYWEATHER !!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trapped Bird View Post
    Actually they both said "It was protect yourself at all times" and that Ortiz deserved it for the headbutt. At the end Wilbon said it shows that Floyd will always take the easy way out.

It's weird that if your a Pac fan, you hear things differently. Maybe it's cause you're subhuman.
    Rofl at the subhuman comment

Comment

I saw "Quick!! turn to ESPN..." and I got exited for some reason. Then a saw mike then wilbon and I no longer cared. Call me when Wilbon becomes relevant to boxing. He has bashed the sport in general not just Mayweather. I have no idea why *******s still think highly of anything thing he has to say regarding boxing. The guy is dumb and doesn't know **** about boxing. What a moron, he says MMA surpassed Boxing and compared boxing to horse racing.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
        funny thing is they did have mayweather on the show...enjoy.

Point me to the spot in that video where he didn't laugh, and cut up.

Point me to the spot in that video where he calls Floyd a coward, scared, a joke, a bum, etc., like he does when Floyd's NOT on the show.

If you can't see the difference in Wilbons attitude from that video, and when he's just randomly talking about Floyd, I don't know what to tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by tdubb View Post
          Called him a coward and always finds a way to take the easy way out.

Both said it was a dirty punch.
          But not one man who has actually stepped in the ring has called it a dirty punch. Not to mention I have not talked to one person who thinks it was a dirty punch. Only *******s seem to call it dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post

Point me to the spot in that video where he calls Floyd a coward, scared, a joke, a bum, etc., like he does when Floyd's NOT on the show.

If you can't see the difference in Wilbons attitude from that video, and when he's just randomly talking about Floyd, I don't know what to tell you.
            he's not kissing his ass like he was beyonce though..

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post

I'm sure the powers that be would not want to turn the five minutes into a curse filled scream fest

Comment

why people care what this fat **** thinks is beyond me

Comment

LMAO Look at the *****'s getting butt hurt

It sucks when your OWN RACE/NATIONALITY/"BROTHA" calls you a coward on national television. No one respects that peice of shyt but you guys Hhahahha

Wilborn also called Larry Merchant his new hero after that post-fight interview with your coward hero of yours.

Comment

these guys dont know anything about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                      he's not kissing his ass like he was beyonce though..
                      He might as well be. All his laughing and sarcasm. Not one word of how he "really feels". The guy's a joke. And he should never be taken seriously.

Comment

Working...
                      X