Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stick Your Neck Out- What's your Floyd v Ortiz prediction?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather 118-109

Comment

Floyd by UD.

Comment

floyd by public execution

Comment

Ortiz can only win by a lucky punch. He's got far too many flaws. When he throws a combination he doesn't even go back to his guard properly. He can't match good footwork, of which Floyd's is the best. A lot of this seems to be the Berto fight hype. He looked good against Berto but Berto has no defence. There is nothing to compare between that fight and this.

I'd be surprised if Floyd doesn't put him away by the 10th.

Comment

1.) There will be a knock down before the 5th, 90% Floyd-9%Vic <--being generous towards Vic just because of the layoff and how big he'll be.

2.) Floyd will TKO Vic in the 8th

3.) People will say it was fixed

Just so people who already are hating and plan to hate after the fight...there aren't many fighters out there that are FULLY prime for Floyd or PAC. It's very possible that rust could show(I don't think it'll be a deciding factor). Either someone is going to catch Floyd/Pac when their clearly past it or in this case, Floyd has to answer some questions as well as Vic.

We judge the young fighters of today differently but just know that Floyd and Pac were highly doubted when they were making jumps up in comp and weight.

One of the most exciting things in boxing is when a young fighter finally gets his chance...just remember, when Vic beat Berto...Berto was a hype job...now that he has Floyd, people will say its too much...I'm happy he's getting his shot even tho he's going to get whooped!!!

Comment

Originally posted by salitap4p#1 View Post
              No pus$ying around and giving various possible outcomes.

Let's separate the bums from those who know boxing.

Who wins, when and how?

Floyd by stoppage in the 9th or 10th.
              That's what I'm predicting, when it was first announced i bounced back and forth with Floyd UD / TKO 7-8

Now, I'm settling on stoppage in the 10th

Comment

Like Ortiz by Decision... Never went against Floyd before. Think Ortiz will start fast and Floyd doesnt make it up

Comment

No one could have predicted last night. But I think no one can deny Floyd went into cruise control as usual and would have seriously hurt Ortiz within the next few rounds.

I take my prediction as accurate as well as those similar to mine. Everyone else got exposed and needs to learn the sport some more.

Comment

Working...
                  X