No announcement yet.

Pascal Tweeting To Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheSurgeonMDMPH View Post
    And asking b4 the contracts are signed is a cowardly way out of the fight.
    You can never win with some people, Whats the big deal with a test? They test all these fighters for HIV and other sexual or virus disease so whats the big deal? If one ask before a contract is sign then he's a coward who doesnt want the fight, If they ask after then he;s insulting his opponent.

What about **** it, Lets see if both fighters are getting in the ring clean...

Comment

Well Pascal came off as a clown today, so it's no wonder that he is reaching out to the master. At least Pascal is fighting his biggest threat.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
        Pascal is a freakin tool.
        This is true, but the dude is funny as hell. I must say I enjoyed that press conference.

Comment

Atleast Pascal is still gonna fight Bhop. I don't mind those stupid **** as long as you get in the ring and fight. Unlike some other guy.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            "Yo Mayweather you were right, I asked for a blood test and now the fight might not happen!"

"I told you, it works."
            LMAO.....haha

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              You lossing respect on here quickly these days..
              Chill out, they're easy jokes to make. Losing respect, like I give a sh**.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
                LOL, It's got to happen sooner or later. More boxers are going to ask for tests until eventually it's standard.
                no, only the ones who are afraid of their competition.

like i said form the get go with floyd and all this crap, floyd mayweather has blazed a new trail on how to duck, avoid, and discredit fighters............

i guess b*tches flock together.........

Comment

Pascal's now blaming the accusations on a fan in the press conference who asked him that question.

Well, that fan wasn't the one crying like a b1tch on the mic.

Comment

Working...
                  X