No announcement yet.

A-Sexuality.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CravenMoorehead View Post
    Do you get aroused by women. Do you get off on pron? Do you ever fantasize about certain girls you've seen or encountered?

If so, it could be your social conditioning. You need to get out of your comfort zone. That's why you choose to hit the books instead because you feel safer there... That's the problem I have. I also don't have many friends which makes it more difficult.

If not, it could be something biological. some kind of hormonal imbalance
    Not really i'll probably have an off day but 95% of the time women do not excite me. The only time I feel excited by women is if she is a sweetheart

Comment

Maybe you're the type that just needs an emotional connection with someone or maybe you're gay and just dont know it yet !

Comment

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
        Maybe you're the type that just needs an emotional connection with someone or maybe you're gay and just dont know it yet !
        fair point but if I was gay i'd would of been sexually attracted to males and im not....

Comment

Originally posted by LoStranger View Post
          fair point but if I was gay i'd would of been sexually attracted to males and im not....yet
          Fixed just messin!

Comment

maybe that if you ever fall in love the sexuality part will awake by itself...

Comment

Originally posted by LoStranger View Post
              Yes I am thats interesting thnx for the response
              I think this is it.

After i had sex for the first time, i became more interested in it, and more and more interested the more sex i had.

Comment

Originally posted by MartinM. View Post
                I think this is it.

After i had sex for the first time, i became more interested in it, and more and more interested the more sex i had.
                Yeah its like you had no clue what you were missing so you didn't care about it and didn't understand what all of these guys were so crazy about and doing all kinds of dumb things to get. Then once you got some of that tight sweet pinkness it was like "Oh I see what you are getting at".

Comment

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
                  Maybe you're the type that just needs an emotional connection with someone
                  Originally posted by BatteredKessler View Post
                  maybe that if you ever fall in love the sexuality part will awake by itself...
                  I've noticed that anytime I have an emotional connection (dare I say "love") with a girl I'm attracted too, I find it hard become aroused by anything else or any other chicks. Otherwise I'm capable of getting a hard-on from a woman in an overcoat.

Happened not too long ago. Met an older women on a different site. After a few sessions of phone sex on skype and nice convos, I was smitten by her. I couldn't even get off on pron anymore; I wouldn't even watch it or download it. She was far away in another country for anything to happen, even though she said she would visit. She was also married, but not together she said.

Comment

Originally posted by CravenMoorehead View Post
                    I've noticed that anytime I have an emotional connection (dare I say "love") with a girl I'm attracted too, I find it hard become aroused by anything else or any other chicks. Otherwise I'm capable of getting a hard-on from a woman in an overcoat.

Happened not too long ago. Met an older women on a different site. After a few sessions of phone sex on skype and nice convos, I was smitten by her. I couldn't even get off on pron anymore; I wouldn't even watch it or download it. She was far away in another country for anything to happen, even though she said she would visit. She was also married, but not together she said.

I dont know buddy but this has disaster written all over it lol !

Comment

It's ok bro have sex with a girl that will change things,or have you ever thought you might be gay,there is nothing wrong with that either,have yourself an experience,and you will find out.Myself i have a strong sexual appetite but it does not mean i go after women constantly when single i will go a few months and be perfectly fine with it,then again during those streches X videos gets a lot of hits.

Comment

Working...
                      X