Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pacquiao wins He is Great, IF Cotto wins So What!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Pacquiao wins He is Great, IF Cotto wins So What!

I have to admit if Pacquiao wins I will be very surprised and will have to say that Pac is truly a special and gifted fighter and will get all the props in the world he deserves (I would only say he should have fought Cotto at 147).

If Cotto wins I believe he simply did what he was supposed to do against a fighter he should have beat. He will get a little credit from me but the real credit he receives is from casual fans and a bit more "well known" which will help his appeal.

Does anyone agree or disagree?

I guess we all agree.GOOD!,,lol

Comment

He will get a lot of credit from me reason being he's the underdog.People are writing him off, saying he's shot,his own promoter is already salivating at the though of Pacquiao-Mayweather in march. Cotto has to come in at a catch weight to defend his title;took less money etc

I could go on, Most people are over looking Miguel Cotto and have forgotten who he is and what he has done imo.We will see the Cotto of old in this fight Dondi330 he's just been sleeping for a while,and will re awake on nov 14.

I'm happy for pacquiao but the disrespect for cotto has gone to far.

by the way Cotto-Pacquiao 24/7 part 3 is tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Dondi33O View Post
        I have to admit if Pacquiao wins I will be very surprised and will have to say that Pac is truly a special and gifted fighter and will get all the props in the world he deserves (I would only say he should have fought Cotto at 147).

If Cotto wins I believe he simply did what he was supposed to do against a fighter he should have beat. He will get a little credit from me but the real credit he receives is from casual fans and a bit more "well known" which will help his appeal.

Does anyone agree or disagree?
        Ur an idiot.

Both fighters will get full credit.

This is not gayweather ducking and avoiding top guys but elites fighting elites.

With that said... improve ur boxing knowledge.

If u ever had 1.

Comment

If Cotto wins, he would be the main guy Mayweather won't fight. If he loses, Mayweather will quit pursuing a Hatton rematch and consider fighting Cotto.

Comment

Pac is smaller but he is a legit threat to Cotto. If Cotto wins, all the credit in the world from me. If he loses, all the cred in the world to Pac. If Cotto or Pac gets hurt in this fight, i'll feel bad for both guys, they are both warriors but I think Pac takes it with his energy and speed.

Comment

Originally posted by (Fowler) View Post
              He will get a lot of credit from me reason being he's the underdog.People are writing him off, saying he's shot,his own promoter is already salivating at the though of Pacquiao-Mayweather in march. Cotto has to come in at a catch weight to defend his title;took less money etc

I could go on, Most people are over looking Miguel Cotto and have forgotten who he is and what he has done imo.We will see the Cotto of old in this fight Dondi330 he's just been sleeping for a while,and will re awake on nov 14.

I hear everything you saying. I just believe that Cotto is VERY capable of making this easy(no disrespect to Pac).
              I hear you on the less money and less respect but like you said he will get all his due after the fight and he will be walking on air. He will get the money and respect by all who underestimated him and got high on Pac's win over Hatton and Hoya.

Comment

Originally posted by (Fowler) View Post

I feel you man, I believe though that Cotto is going to win but based on determination because so many people are doubting the man. You people must of forgot about his resume...

Comment

Cotto is a classy fighter and has to go down to 145. He gets credit

Pac gets mroe because he in my eyes has it tougher.

50/50 fight so both get credit from me. COtto T/KO or Pac UD

Comment

Originally posted by joartcc5 View Post
                    Ur an idiot.

Both fighters will get full credit.

This is not gayweather ducking and avoiding top guys but elites fighting elites.

With that said... improve ur boxing knowledge.

If u ever had 1.
                    I'm an idiot because I know boxing? Your Lost go pick on a 3rd grader so you can call each other names.
                    Learn the difference between a casual fan and a hardcore knowledgeable fan.
                    You sound very casual.
                    Last edited by Dondi33O; 11-07-2009, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X