Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "Hi-Tech" Lomachenko vs. "Axe-Man" Walters Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Walters didnt even come to fight, basically knew he would lose cause he had not been active enough

Comment

• lol... real recognize real..

Comment

• He's not P4P number 1 yet but he's top 5 for sure.... avenging the Salido loss would be a big boost. He's the best boxer in the sport in terms of skills for sure.

Comment

• Will Lampley cry again? WTF is wrong with this guy

Comment

• weak excuses

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
              That was total domination. I did not think it would be so easy. Loma has some of the best footwork I've ever seen. He just puts his opponent in no position to counter. I figured Walters would be able to land some good body punches and uppercuts. I was wrong.
              that footwork will diminish as he moves up in weight and ages. he needs to stay at or around 130-135

Comment

• Originally posted by King_ View Post
                He was just straight up like "He was hitting me with a bunch of shots, I tried my best move and had nothing for him. There was no point in continuing and taking punishment, etc."

Even though he quit, respect, in a weird way. He knew he got outclassed and admitted defeat.

But I have a feeling he just showed up for a pay day lol
                that's something out of the "Victor Ortiz books of excuses"

Comment

• Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                  walters with the no mas special.he speaks spanish too.
                  loma now has a good chance of beating Pacquiao. if he can make him quit he's gonna be an all time great.

Comment

• You guys think Lima beats manny? I mean he still is bigger than him and loam hasn't even fought above 130

Comment

• Loma is the P4P #1 guy...don't care about the rest.

Comment

Working...
                      X