Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joey Bada$$ appreciation thread(Killed Kendrick Lamar)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey Bada$$ appreciation thread(Killed Kendrick Lamar)

Dude is the future of NY rap. One of the best of the underground.

"Please don't leave your comment if you are not up to par," Bada$$ says on the song. "No names, putting you in a verse, that's too far / You're mundane, can't obtain, the knowledge of my brain / My set told me light you up, so this that propane / It's nathan, all I gotta do is just spit a flame / No escaping, you in a swimming pool of champagne / You set yourself up for that one, man / The King of New York? / Ha. We ain't just gon' let that one hang / Last ***** got dethroned and you ain't from my zone / The rest of the real *****s is dead and gone."

Joey also takes shots at Lamar's "King of New York" line in the second verse of "Killuminati Pt. 2."

"I got all these Rap *****s ****in' fearing me," Bada$$ says. "Heard they was looking for war, but ain't declaring me / I'm well aware, N.Y. not Delaware / I'm the real king fella here / You more like 'Prince of Bel-Air' / I'm clearing the air, might fire at will / These Rap *****s don't want the static for real / 'Cause they lines not adjacent to my spectacular skill / If you don't **** with cinematic, stand still / My life's a movie on the real / You can get shot with your hands on the wheel / With your pants at your heels."

He's whack.

She is the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
      He's whack.

She is the future.

Comment

Isn't their enough sexy woman threads for you guys to spam?

Comment

I don't know whats worse, rap or James Kirkland

Comment

is hip hop huge in russia?

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
              Dude is the future of NY rap. One of the best of the underground.

"Please don't leave your comment if you are not up to par," Bada$$ says on the song. "No names, putting you in a verse, that's too far / You're mundane, can't obtain, the knowledge of my brain / My set told me light you up, so this that propane / It's nathan, all I gotta do is just spit a flame / No escaping, you in a swimming pool of champagne / You set yourself up for that one, man / The King of New York? / Ha. We ain't just gon' let that one hang / Last ***** got dethroned and you ain't from my zone / The rest of the real *****s is dead and gone."

Joey also takes shots at Lamar's "King of New York" line in the second verse of "Killuminati Pt. 2."

"I got all these Rap *****s ****in' fearing me," Bada$$ says. "Heard they was looking for war, but ain't declaring me / I'm well aware, N.Y. not Delaware / I'm the real king fella here / You more like 'Prince of Bel-Air' / I'm clearing the air, might fire at will / These Rap *****s don't want the static for real / 'Cause they lines not adjacent to my spectacular skill / If you don't **** with cinematic, stand still / My life's a movie on the real / You can get shot with your hands on the wheel / With your pants at your heels."

http://youtu.be/fZm8BkHFt74

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                I don't know whats worse, rap or James Kirkland
                hahaha that joke was funnier the first 200 times two years ago with Kirkland was relevant. Dude KO'd himself from professional boxing even though I'll always appreciate the brawls he gave us even if he wasn't the most talented. Man took Angulo's soul in one of the greatest brawls ever on Angulo home turf when Angulo was the BADDEST mexican at 154 before Canelo.

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
                Holy shiiiiet Lil B actually rapped continuously without awkward pauses and crack'd up hand signs? I don't believe it!

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
                  hahaha that joke was funnier the first 200 times two years ago with Kirkland was relevant. Dude KO'd himself from professional boxing even though I'll always appreciate the brawls he gave us even if he wasn't the most talented. Man took Angulo's soul in one of the greatest brawls ever on Angulo home turf when Angulo was the BADDEST mexican at 154 before Canelo.

Holy shiiiiet Lil B actually rapped continuously without awkward pauses and crack'd up hand signs? I don't believe it!
                  joey badass doesnt want it with buddens.

look what lil b did to him

only ok rapper from ny is astro
                  Last edited by BTL; 08-27-2013, 03:07 AM.

Comment

That verse is weak as ****. Joey badass lmao........evens his rhyme scheme is kindergarten ish.

No steady flow.its just simple words matched up together. No good punches. No multi's. Basic as ****.

And kendrick sucks too. Lines are too long. Basic filler filler weak punchline I rhymes are off key. Like a new age ras kass. Its only till recently relatively speaking that Rass even got on key lol
                    Last edited by {Pito}; 08-27-2013, 03:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X