Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recap of the weekend from a Cult of Rigo member (Pics Included)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man..I had so good time there..I m so glad to spend it with you guys...awesome weekend!!!..you guys are noble and solid guys I hope to see you all soon..Viva Cuba!!!!..Viva Rigondeaux!!! Y vivan la amistad y la unidad!!

Comment

Originally posted by *ANGRY CUBAN* View Post
      Man..I had so good time there..I m so glad to spend it with you guys...awesome weekend!!!..you guys are noble and solid guys I hope to see you all soon..Viva Cuba!!!!..Viva Rigondeaux!!! Y vivan la amistad y la unidad!!
      It was great meeting all you guys, bro! What a great time! Hope your trip back home with the family was pleasant. Hopefully we'll be meeting again for a big fight in Miami! Vivaaaaaaaa!!
      Last edited by CubanGuyNYC; 04-15-2013, 01:54 PM.

Comment

I'm finally recuperated from that epic night ! Had mad fun ! We gotta do it again soon. Hopefully we can get a rigo / Gamboa double header in Miami or something.

Comment

Originally posted by *ANGRY CUBAN* View Post
          Igualmente bro, as soon as they make a Rigo fight in Miami nos vemos down there in the 305 bro!!!

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
            I'm finally recuperated from that epic night ! Had mad fun ! We gotta do it again soon. Hopefully we can get a rigo / Gamboa double header in Miami or something.
            absolutely bro....... it has to go down

Comment

Great report! Nothing better than going to the fights and having your guy kill it. Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                Great report! Nothing better than going to the fights and having your guy kill it. Congrats.
                It was awesome. There were definitely more Filipino fans there than Cubans. There were a lot of blank faces as I jumped up and down like a maniac when they read Rigo's name as the winner!

Comment

Working...
                X