No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khabib-Prescott Done: Hyrunov Expects a Tough Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
    Prescott will be him quite easily, a lot of people sleeping on Prescott.. Khabib has 8 KO's and he's 5'6....
    People are sleeping on Prescott cause it's the same thing every time. He looks great for 4 rounds, starts gassing and by the end he's a sitting duck. Khabib has good size, he's not 5'6, and has more power than McCloskey (who didn't beat him iirc, but made it close enough).

Comment

Presscott needs this win, its a good undercard aswell. I just hope he trains like its his last. Could line up a fight with Rios or Alvarado rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        People are sleeping on Prescott cause it's the same thing every time. He looks great for 4 rounds, starts gassing and by the end he's a sitting duck. Khabib has good size, he's not 5'6, and has more power than McCloskey (who didn't beat him iirc, but made it close enough).
        Prescott won't be losing to Khabib.. The guy beats a washed up Guzman and everybody jumps on the bandwagon...

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
          Right on the money. Prescott is a very solid boxer with great power but his stamina just sucks.

This is gonna be a good fight.
          this if his stamina was on point the would be hell for any one. Dude is tall rangy and with power

Comment

Prescott won't be losing to Khabib.. The guy beats a washed up Guzman and everybody jumps on the bandwagon...
            Lots of people on here thought Guzman was going to beat Khabib, I wasn't one of them.
            I watched his fights with Campbell, Mendoza, and Mabuza before he fought Guzman. I was most impressed with the way he just picked Mabuza apart and stopped him in 4 rounds. Mabuza has some decent wins and was beating Judah before he got caught with a huge left.
            Maybe you should actually watch some of his fights before you start talking out of your ass. Khabib only has 18 fights and has beaten 3 former world champions already.
            Khabib shouldn't have too much trouble with Prescott, he's only dangerous early in fights.
            Last edited by bigcursedawg; 02-10-2013, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Prescott will be him quite easily, a lot of people sleeping on Prescott.. Khabib has 8 KO's and he's 5'6....
              No ones sleeping on Prescott, he is what he is, IMO. Khabib is legit, he destoyed Mabuza and Guzman in his last two fights. I think this fight will put his chin on display as well. This is going to be a fun fight to watch and I think Khabib wins by late stoppage. After this a fight with Rios would be nice and skys the limit for him from there, IMO.

Khabib gonna explode in 2013.

Comment

wat?

There was plenty of people here (myself included) who knew Khabib was going to beat Guzman. He's 18-0 and has been gradually stepping up throughout his career and his last two opponents were more then credible opponents.

Some people maybe hopping on the bandwagon, but a lot of people have been following him prior to the Guzman fight and saw this coming.

Khabib TKO 8

Comment

Boxrec has Prescott vs Cayo listed for March 8th in New Jersey?????

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
                    Lots of people on here thought Guzman was going to beat Khabib, I wasn't one of them.
                    I watched his fights with Campbell, Mendoza, and Mabuza before he fought Guzman. I was most impressed with the way he just picked Mabuza apart and stopped him in 4 rounds. Mabuza has some decent wins and was beating Judah before he got caught with a huge left.
                    Maybe you should actually watch some of his fights before you start talking out of your ass. Khabib only has 18 fights and has beaten 3 former world champions already.
                    Khabib shouldn't have too much trouble with Prescott, he's only dangerous early in fights.
                    Mabuza that got KO'ed by a washed up Judah is the best you can come up with? You're the one talking out the azz, Prescott has more KO's then Khabib has fights... Khabib is too small for Prescott who has every advantage and If Prescott does lose, then he should retire..

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
                      No ones sleeping on Prescott, he is what he is, IMO. Khabib is legit, he destoyed Mabuza and Guzman in his last two fights. I think this fight will put his chin on display as well. This is going to be a fun fight to watch and I think Khabib wins by late stoppage. After this a fight with Rios would be nice and skys the limit for him from there, IMO.

Khabib gonna explode in 2013.
                      Mabuza and Guzman

Comment

Working...
                      X