Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao/Marquez 4, who do you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These guys are too familiar with each other and there will be even less action in this one than there was in last year's match. Neither will sustain much, leaving there less to choose from....and another close fight with a decision that will annoy fans will take place.

Comment

Man I was wrong on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by rightsideup View Post
        Marquez by KO was 8-1 odds.

I'm wishing I put a bet down.

Comment

I watched juan closely on the HBO specials and was concentrating heavily on his right hand delievery and had the elbow flying out as the punch landed and was pronating shots with bad intend during his sessions. I thought he looked great, abit slower but had confidence.
          I didn't expect a KO by anyone!!! I mentioned that he tried this move in other bouts against Manny but didn't stay in long enough to get results. He was almost late with the shot but that added it seemed to its forcefullness! This was a big win, not so much surprising but a major victory for Juan.

I hope he quits!! Manny too!! It would be very hard for Manny but I think he has alot on his table that I believe takes away from his boxing mentality!! Its NOT an excuse but it is a reality in his case!

This Lampley jerk needs to get out of the business after his unbelieveable comment about Mannys lose and the storm that destroyed lives in the Phillipines commonality. I think poor choices of words just shows mentality but this case shows more than just stupidity. He needs to be removed, it also doesn't help that he knows very little to nothing about a fight and boxing!

Congrates to Juan a true boxer/fighter who has excellant technique and thats what won him the fight. Ray Corso

Comment

I had predicted Pacquiao by an unjust Split decision.

Didn't foresee a knockout.

No reason for Floyd to fight Pacquiao now. This will begin Pacquiao's descent into mid-card status. Maybe that's an exaggeration, but I can't see Pacquiao getting back to the very top at this point.

Marquez 3: Manny wins a very tight decision that many people thought was incorrect
            Bradley: Manny officially loses, and though it was a robbery, Pacquiao didn't do enough to impress the judges, nor did he take the decision out of their hands.

Now a knockout loss? Bring on the Brandon Rios's of the world.

Comment

boom. right in front of mitt romney

i'm glad pacquiao is OK after that shot. i was very worried until he came to.

Comment

Originally posted by rightsideup View Post
                Me too, big time, that's why I never bet on boxing. Looks like possible mid card status for both Pacquiao and Cotto after their losses. That was a brutal looking knockout. Seemed to be a good style matchup for Marquez, an aggressive, come forward opponent that he was able to use his counterpunching skills against.

Speaking of Mayweather, I heard he wants to fight in a few months, maybe the spring, so I doubt he'd fight Marquez again, it would be too soon. Looks like Mayweather, Pacquiao and Marquez are about to call it a career in a year or two. You guys think Mayweather fill fight another good opponent, or just a decent one or two that he can beat, before he retires?

I don't know much about Danny Garcia, except I've enjoyed some of his knockout wins I've seen. Why the hate? Is he disrespectful or something? I haven't seen any interview footage of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                  I don't know much about Danny Garcia, except I've enjoyed some of his knockout wins I've seen. Why the hate? Is he disrespectful or something? I haven't seen any interview footage of him.
                  His dad is an utter ****. No class or respect.

But the fighter himself seems grounded and respectful enough. It's a shame. But I guess his dad is just trying to promote him.

Comment

Okay, but what are some examples of what his dad has said that makes him an utter ****? Any quotes you can mention?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342
                      Okay, but what are some examples of what his dad has said that makes him an utter ****? Any quotes you can mention?
                      "Pakistanians dont know how to fight"

Look him up on Youtube. Hes quite funny really, even if hes a classless man-child

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X