Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Have WHAT IT TAKES to win the 3.5 Billion Point Prize?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Have WHAT IT TAKES to win the 3.5 Billion Point Prize?

Do You Have WHAT IT TAKES to win the 3.5 Billion Point Prize? I'm Rockin' Berry, the host of The Rumblin' Rockin' Gong Show, and I'm not exactly sure what it takes to win the 3.5 Billion point prize but I'm sure that we'll have a ton of fun finding out.

Heres how it works, anybody interested in partcipating should go to the Rumblin' Rockin' Gong Show thread in the Lounge and then find your funniest, messiest, craziest, goriest ( or just anything) 30 second video clip and post it up. Right now I have 1 guest star panel Judge, put your hands together for Anorak. I will get 2 more judges if possible and they will judge which is the best clip. The winner will recieve the 3.5 Billion point prize.

Contest rules: No Nudity, no posts in this thread. (Post only in The Rumblin' Rockin' Gong Show thread.)

Have fun............Rockin' Berry
    Last edited by Rockin'; 03-15-2012, 08:24 PM.

Thats 3.5, yes I said 3.5 Billion points for the person who can post the best 30 clip. That's Billion, it starts with a B, I know what you're thinking right? It should have started with a J, well I did folks. Put your hands together. I'm Rockin' Berry and we want you for the The Rumblin' Rockin' Gong Show. Weird, crazy, psycodelic, atroshious, disgusting, what ever you want but just make it a 30 second clip. I have 3.5 hot jalopenias for the winner, another J? I think I will. Put your hands together and I'll see you soon at Th e Rumblin' Rockin' Gong Show............Rockin'
    Last edited by Rockin'; 03-16-2012, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        That's a good one. Post it up in Rumblin' Rockin' Gong Show thread in the Lounge and you'll be in the running for the 3.5 billion points. Good job playa...........Rockin' Berry

Comment

Working...
        X