No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jesse Hart Eyes DeGale, Ready For The Bigger Names

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jesse Hart Eyes DeGale, Ready For The Bigger Names

Philadelphia appears to be the city that just keeps giving to the sport of boxing. Legends such as Joe Frazier and Bernard Hopkins, to name just two, helped put the city on the boxing map. The current crop of talent from The City of Brotherly Love is beginning to turn heads, without even mentioning WBC/WBA light welterweight champion Danny García. Bryant Jennings may not be too far away from a world title shot at heavyweight. Julian Williams is receiving glowing reviews as another name to add the competitive 154lbs division and former amateur standout Jesse Hart is one of Top Rank’s brightest prospects, a talent making a rapid ascent through the professional ranks. [Click Here To Read More]

andre ward needs to stop ducking this guy, I mean look at his resume of world beaters

p.s. people need to stop saying "most avoided" its infuriating, unless they actually seem like they're having trouble finding competitive opponents e.g. thurman. I'm not even sure how avoided he is though, everyone just seems to be busy with fights already at that weight
    Last edited by Butt stuff; 03-24-2014, 09:41 AM.

Comment

I kind of expected him to KO the incredibly undersized Findley.... but I don't think anyway will get that KO over Findley....well...other than his one loss.

Fighting Ossie Duran next, kind of expecting him to KO him too being at another size advantage.

Comment

Didn't know Duran was out... but come on.... dude is saying he's the most avoided 12 fights in? Your biggest win was against Findley..... who the hell said he was going to KO you?

Comment

Who is this guy and why would any boxer chasing world titles, such as DeGale, fight him?

Comment

Degale is trying to get an IBF final eliminator against Brandon Gonzales. Winner mando for Froch vs. Groves winner. And he's obviously been in line for WBC for a while now.

Does Jesse Hart have a ranking? Would a fight with Degale be a final eliminator?

I think anything less than a final eliminator would be pointless for Degale.

Comment

Jesse Hart is a great prospect but it is way too soon for Degale, In his 13th fight he had already fought for a British title (vs Groves) and had won the European title and gained a good ranking as a result but Hart hasn't fought an 8 round contest yet. Gotta step up the competition and force them into a position to fight you.

Comment

Working...
              X