Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Yeah, he wrote about a rumor but he also mentioned plenty of other things that are factual and has quotes. The Quillian-Wright saga is most disturbing.

Like I said, Hauser isn't infallible. He writes for MaxBoxing, which skews heavily toward Top Rank (which is why he avoids bashing them even though their hands are just as dirty). And he bashed HBO forever until they hired him. But anyone who saw Mayweather's reaction the question regarding TRT has to know something is amiss, I don't care if you're a Mayweather stan or not.
    Yeah floyd brings that on himself without question.

Comment

• Thomas 'I write for Top Rank' Hauser, writes shill article critical of GBP and it's fighters, not bothering to mention Top Rank fighters who plain refuse to be tested and guys who test positive twice for banned substances. GBP who actually allows it's fighters to be tested = bad, I should write an article about it. Top Rank boss Uncle Bob trying to excuse his fighter's positive test for marijuana as hey, it's just a joint! = not worthy of mentioning.

impeccable, indeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by kencross27 View Post
        A journalist can write something that is not purely rumor the only thing that he wrote about the rumor is the Floydie thing, Maybe floyd is one of your I idol. He wrote facts there about Conte and Pac's defamation suit that definitely happened, and he just linked facts and combined it with rumors. That's how to write an article. You make the story more interesting as the reader saliviates to finish reading it.
        A journalist who writes things and the sources are a rumor, then it isn't a very good article. Yes what Conte said is true, does that mean Floyd cheats? Of course not. Literally nothing in the article regarding Floyd was new to anyone yet you are all using this as evidence that Floyd cheats and you are claiming "It won't be long now, Floyd is going to exposed!" When in reality, NOTHING NEW WAS SAID HERE...

It is amazing

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          We are supposed to believe:

1.USADA is corrupt.
          2.This writer and others knew but sat on it 6 months.
          3.Pacquiao's team knew and never said anything.
          did you read the article? they did know. they brought it up and got paid off.

Comment

• Originally posted by josenoway View Post
            Thomas 'I write for Top Rank' Hauser, writes shill article critical of GBP and it's fighters, not bothering to mention Top Rank fighters who plain refuse to be tested and guys who test positive twice for banned substances. GBP who actually allows it's fighters to be tested = bad, I should write an article about it. Top Rank boss Uncle Bob trying to excuse his fighter's positive test for marijuana as hey, it's just a joint! = not worthy of mentioning.

impeccable, indeed.
            Funny thing his he admits the standard testing is easily beaten and tries to use that argument against Mayweather. Did this guy back stricter testing for Pacquiao?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big_L View Post
              They didn't bring it up. Sometimes you have to apply common sense. They responded to Mayweather's demands for medical records with the same demand, that's what happened there. It does make the writing sound more compelling though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big_L View Post
                Yeah right what a crock of ****, Pacquiao and Arum would have been all over it and would talked about it straight away, they waited until Mayweather got out to discuss it? GTFO

Comment

• So Mayweather is a cheat and can buy is way out of it.

I promise you no one is going to say anything or make a big deal about this.

Comment

• Originally posted by josenoway View Post
                    Thomas 'I write for Top Rank' Hauser, writes shill article critical of GBP and it's fighters, not bothering to mention Top Rank fighters who plain refuse to be tested and guys who test positive twice for banned substances. GBP who actually allows it's fighters to be tested = bad, I should write an article about it. Top Rank boss Uncle Bob trying to excuse his fighter's positive test for marijuana as hey, it's just a joint! = not worthy of mentioning.

impeccable, indeed.
                    An ad hominem attack on Hauser. how surprising.

Whatever one makes of the Mayweather allegations, the issues he raises pertaining to GBP are very serious and are certainly worthy of investigation.

It is pretty pathetic to give GBP credit for engaging in testing when it appears that they just tear up the script once it looks like there may be a problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mule Deer View Post
                      So Mayweather is a cheat and can buy is way out of it.

I promise you no one is going to say anything or make a big deal about this.
                      Because it's so unbelievable only an idiot would think it's true.

Comment

Working...
                      X