No announcement yet.

Golden Boy/Top Rank to go head to head, Jan. 19th in NYC on Showtime/HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    Ill pass... Garcia vs Judah... And Quillin might have a soft touch since he showed his inexperience last time. Ill have HBO on my TV and Showtime on my river.

Btw IMO Salido-Garcia is better than Garcia-Judah.
    I love going to NYC whenever there's a fight i'm interested or a big-ish event I can get people to come with me. If I can get people, i'll drive on over there

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
      damn this gonna be a stacked night! they should really move the date for one tho lol Im watching Swift!
      Are you serious with that sig? Bragging about your boy knocking out a shot and out of shape legend?

Comment

Uuhhh maybe people are complaining because they want to watch them live

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          Are you serious with that sig? Bragging about your boy knocking out a shot and out of shape legend?
          isn't..... Donaire fighting Arce next month?

Comment

Originally posted by Jordank View Post
            Uuhhh maybe people are complaining because they want to watch them live
            not everyone can watch live but if you mean on tv then watch one dvr the other and stay off internet and phone for one night to enjoy full night of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              yez on same night as khan/ molina so all better gobuy a DVR

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                1. Arce is not as washed up as Morales, not even close.

2. I won't be bragging about Donaire beating him, I don't like that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  Considering how the first fight with morales went id say im proud he destroyed him in 4. I like nonito and hope destroys arce as well!

Comment

Not going back to the Barclays center so might catch the Garcia-Salido fight if it has a good undercard

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
                      Considering how the first fight with morales went id say im proud he destroyed him in 4. I like nonito and hope destroys arce as well!
                      1000% agreed. If these young guns want the old guys to get outta the way, then start knocking them the FUCK out. I'm hoping that Nonito blasts Arce, so it'll force him to check where he's at in his career and he'll hopefully retire.

Comment

Working...
                      X