This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can people support Mayweather

I use to be a huge fan of his and defended him countless times on these forums,when active his mastery of the game amazes me,the way he can break a fighter down in a rd or 2 is unparralled in the fight game.With that being said I am disgusted with his behavior and his utter disregard for his fans that got him to where he is today as fight fans we do not ask for much fight Pacquiao Williams Martinez someone of that caliber and he could make his fans happy,but will he fck no he wont he will fight someone like Alexander and then someone like Berto and collect a few paychecks and disappear again until his greed makes him fight.

I honestly don't know how people can support the guy.. straight up.. I really don't know.

Comment

*****s buy into the 'lifestyle flashy' Floyd tries to sell at every opportunity. They don't like him for his boxing but for his image and perceived lifestyle. It's all a fraud and they are naively duped.

Comment

Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
        I honestly don't know how people can support the guy.. straight up.. I really don't know.
        And whats this sht with 50 cent i swear those two are fcking each other,what two grown ass men spend that much time together.

Comment

I dont know how many times you dudes could make the same f-ckin thread.

Dudes claim to can't stand him yet make the same got dam thread over and over.

Comment

they support him because he's one of them.

Comment

Its because their morons.

Comment

i dont get it either....we can all respect his in-ring talents when he actually gets in there but some of his fans on here are seriously attached to his clitoris on a daily basis

Comment

Use to be a fan of Mayweather too. I am big fan of his boxing ability, but he is a coward. Mayweather doesn't get my respect anymore, I hope he picks up his first defeat sometime in the future, and i'll enjoy it.

Comment

I'm a huge Floyd fan but I agree with everything you've said. In the ring he's a genius, out of the ring he's a moron. He's depriving his fans and all of boxing and truly ruining his legacy.

Comment

Working...
                    X