Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko: "David Haye Was The Biggest Problem In Our Family!" (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitali Klitschko: "David Haye Was The Biggest Problem In Our Family!" (Audio)

Vitali Klitschko talks about the minor dispute that David Haye caused within the Klitschko family and recollects pieces of the conservation which occured between himself and his brother Wladimir in which they each argued their case as to who should fight him first.
    Last edited by BoxCleva; 10-01-2010, 06:48 AM.

Originally posted by BoxCleva View Post
    Vitali Klitschko talks about the minor dispute that David Haye caused within the Klitschko family and recollects pieces of the conservation which occured between himself and his brother Wladimir in which they each argued their case as to who should fight him first.

They shouldve known that people who talk alot of chit in life arent the ones who can back it up, ive seen it time and time again when I worked at clubs, the real dangerous/powerfull people are always respectfull and hold the power/money and then you had the ******s/nwords who would talk a game then crap their pants or start crying after getting punched in the face after talking chit like they are hardcore OG's and "how much money we got y0" (not alot took their wallets as punishment a couple times)

David Haye is the above, he started talking all this chit and backed him self in a corner, he is scared to fight Wlad so he thinks by going the "tough guy" route he will impress someone but EVERYONE in the world knows what a scared coward Haye is.

y0 let me aks u a question
    do u kno who i am?

Comment

David would KO Wladimir, not Vitali....said and done

Comment

Working...
      X