Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Are You Gonna Do About It? Toney Says To Klitschkos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

toney is already punch drunk.vitali or wlad seriously might hurt or kill him..he should retire while he still can talk a lil bit

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
      I wouldn't mind seeing one of the K brothers KO Toney, that would shut his big mouth.
      The world ending tomorrow is a stronger possibility than shutting JT's trap, lol

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
        toney needed a gift against fres oquendo he does not deserve a title shot!! let him fight haye or arreola or tua and then we can talk about another title shot
        well he was robbed against peter and was supposed to get his shot ... just give him a shot i agree..

Comment

arreola would beat toney
          peter already beat toney
          chageav would beat toney
          gomez would beat toney

and these are all klit bro victims

Comment

Originally posted by realheavyhands View Post
            well he was robbed against peter and was supposed to get his shot ... just give him a shot i agree..
            hum..didnt the peter-toney rematch settle everything???

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
              hum..didnt the peter-toney rematch settle everything???
              nah..becuase he stilled deserved his shot..didnt he tear his achilles and bicep..those are career ending injuries...and hes probably just getting back to form now..but i will say hes to small for heavy..

Comment

Toney must be totally obsessed with the Klitschkos. He must think about them all day and dream about them all night. It must consume him.

What he doesn't realize, is that the Klitschkos don't need him and could care less about his ranting insults.

Comment

tony has no chance9

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                    Amen. I think it's kind of sick that he is still allowed to fight. He's slurring the hell out of his words. I don't care if he's still winning- he still takes punishment along the way.
                    Yea he's done.

And I agree, the Klits would look bad taking a fight with him, most would agree.

Comment

Originally posted by We want Floyd View Post
                      The world ending tomorrow is a stronger possibility than shutting JT's trap, lol
                      Toney will talk **** no matter what.

Comment

Working...
                      X