Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Showtimes Jim Grey or hbo's Larry Merchant??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      I like when a fighter starts praising god. Both those guys give the guy a look like STFU already.

Guys like them are needed to ask the tough questions.

Gotta be a jerk sometimes to get the real story.
      remember Fight Doctor doing that to Holyfield after the 1st Tyson fight
      like, "ok ok ok, let's forget that stuff and talk about boxing Evander" :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
        ...Merchants face!!!

lol@ Strong Arm Tactics

Comment

This is an insult to Jim Grey..

Comment

nobody has ever been worse at anything than merchant is at commentating and interviewing fighters. hes an incompetent moron who shows no respect for the fighters or to the sport, always extremely biased and unprofessional.

jim grey is much better, but to be fair you could pull someone from a home for the mentally challenged and they would do a better job than merchant. you could attach a mic to a public bathroom and listen to ppl piss and shit all day, put it on the broadcast and it would be better than listening to merchants ******ed ass.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
              nobody has ever been worse at anything than merchant is at commentating and interviewing fighters. hes an incompetent moron who shows no respect for the fighters or to the sport, always extremely biased and unprofessional.

jim grey is much better, but to be fair you could pull someone from a home for the mentally challenged and they would do a better job than merchant. you could attach a mic to a public bathroom and listen to ppl piss and shit all day, put it on the broadcast and it would be better than listening to merchants ******ed ass.
              Merchant wasn't always as bad as he is now. He's just getting worse at his job with age, which happens to everybody at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post

I wouldnt say he is incompetent, just extremely biased sipping some peoples juice, and drinking hatorade for others. On his commentating atleast.

With that said, i dont really care for either, but grey wins by default. Whatever thats worth.

I prefer kellerman.

Comment

Grey is really good at what he does. He just doesn't give a fuk. Larry is a legend to me though. I like both of them.

Comment

Let's be frank, here : Merchant is no more biased than anybody else on the HBO commentary crew. Have you heard Lampley call a Cotto fight? It's disgusting.

What about Kellerman with Mayweather or Marquez?

Even Emmanuel "I knew this was gonna happen" Steward is partial to certain fighters.

Comment

grey

Comment

Working...
                      X