No announcement yet.

Diffrence between Arum & Haymon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diffrence between Arum & Haymon

Bob Arum hates putting his fighters against other boxers under diffrent promoters....But has no problem letting his own fighters beat each other brains in...

Haymon won't even match his own fighters fight each other.....and all of his fighters stock drop from fighting nobodies....

As much as I hate Arum...I know if he had all the 140/147 fighters Haymon has we would be having mini 140/147 tournaments, and 2014 wouldnt have been such a weak year

Anyone disagree???

Originally posted by Dabuu View Post
    Bob Arum hates putting his fighters against other boxers under diffrent promoters....But has no problem letting his own fighters beat each other brains in...

Haymon won't even match his own fighters fight each other.....and all of his fighters stock drop from fighting nobodies....

As much as I hate Arum...I know if he had all the 140/147 fighters Haymon has we would be having mini 140/147 tournaments, and 2014 wouldnt have been such a weak year

Anyone disagree???
    agree..... pac vs jmm x4 ....haymon wont even make garcia vs maythese 2

Comment

Originally posted by RyanjLarose View Post
      wtf? horrible example......jmm beat the **** out of pacquiao three times and didn't get the nod, hence the multiple rematches.......not to mention that one of those rematches was a cherrypick that went wrong. danny garcia whooped matthysse's ass in their only fight together, and the right fighter(garcia) won the fight. that's why haymon hasn't had to give a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Dabuu View Post

Anyone disagree???
        sounds like a solid smart businessman who useswhatever manpower he has for his company to succeed while giving us great fights.

you want a dope dealer who wont even match up his own fighters? but would pay his fighters obscene amount of money to fight bums?

what's the point of floyd asking pac to join TMT if as you said, haymon wont match fighters that are in his own stable?

Comment

Originally posted by RyanjLarose View Post
          The first rematch was four years later after the original fight ended in a draw. A rematch between Garcia and Matthysse can still happen in the future.

Comment

Haymon fighters faced each other plenty in 2013, look at Danny Garcia vs Lucas Matthysse.

It was only in 2014 that things really slowed down for his stable and many of us assume that it's because he was waiting to get his plan and tv deals in place.

Hopefully that is ready to go now because the fans (me included) won't cut him any slack if he serves up another disappointing year in 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Haymon fighters faced each other plenty in 2013, look at Danny Garcia vs Lucas Matthysse.

It was only in 2014 that things really slowed down for his stable and many of us assume that it's because he was waiting to get his plan and tv deals in place.

Hopefully that is ready to go now because the fans (me included) won't cut him any slack if he serves up another disappointing year in 2015.
              Yeah things were looking good that year and then he just gat really pathetic

Comment

Al "Cash dem easy checks" Haymon

Comment

racism. arum is racist

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

In 2015 he better step up or Al's a **** just like Bob. Atleast Al isn't out talking shit but he's "letting things marinate."

Comment

Working...
                    X