Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you honestly think calling him "Tranny" & posting random tweets from casuals helps

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
    For every casual claiming to not have watched the fight, 3 more did in your place. The Barclay's was packing tonight.
    No it wasn't LMAO. They had to move the upper bowl down into the lower section to make it look full.

Comment

thought you were banned? or was it the other alt?

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
        No it wasn't LMAO. They had to move the upper bowl down into the lower section to make it look full.

Comment

Does calling him "Tranny" Garcia and posting random tweets from casual fans that don't know any better helps your cause? What is your aim exactly, what is the goal you're so desperately trying to achieve with this hate your spewing?

A lot of times it's simply easier to look at the facts. So here are some facts that seemed to have gone right over some of your casual heads.

1. This was a stay busy/tune up fight. No if's, and's, or but's. That's what it was, don't try to play it as anything else.

2. Danny looked great, just as expected. He did exactly what you're supposed to do to a tune up opponent.

3. Al Haymon and Stephen Espinoza put on a great triple header with 3 knockouts. It was entertaining from top to bottom.
          Lol at great triple header. I'm a danny and Peterson but danny fighting salka and Peterson fighting santana was horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post

this is all you do.

every single post from you is that picture.
            How does this make any sense when Danny is the whitest rican in boxing history lol

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
              Wait I thought you didn't watch though??

Comment

Do you honestly think being a racist and only liking/defending black fighters and anyone associated with them and team Haymon helps?

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  How does this make any sense when Danny is the whitest rican in boxing history lol
                  The people who post those type of ignorant comments are usually suffering in life one way or another. I don't take it personal.

Comment

And when did I say that you illiterate.

Comment

pretty sure da machine write "didn't read" not "didn't watch"
                      :hahaha::hahaha:

Comment

Working...
                      X