No announcement yet.

Shaq, Kobe, Lebron, Pippen, Howard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
    First off being a bandwagoner is inexcusable, your not a real fan. You know why? Because the REAL fans, the people from the cities of their teams, have stuck it out through the tough times so when your team finally wins, it means that much more to you.

It's easy to just like every team when they are good, that's bull****. Women watch sports like that, it's like looking at a car before you buy it and saying you want it because it's "a nice blue".

Pippen did play the point a lot, as did Harper. Pippen wasn't listed as the PG but he was used that way in the triangle and Phil Jackson tries to use Lamar Odom the same way when he brings the ball up the court.
    I might not be a "real" fan of a team but I am a "real" fan of basketball. I love playing as well as watching(that's why I have nba league pass) it. I know basketball just as much as any hardcore fan.

Comment

it's beetwen shaq and bron...they can pretty much play with anyone in their prime....but howard and kobe need certain players around them....scary thing is lebron isnt in his prime yet

Comment

Prime I'll take Kobe. Especially considering that he could really get up back then and was quicker at getting into the lane.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
          yes, I do bandwagon in basketball but so what? .

Comment

Nah I'll always be a Laker fan after Kobe. When Kobe was woofin a year or so ago. I said **** it trade him for the right talent if that's what he wants.

You can still be a fan of players without being a fan of the team. There's other players I've liked on other teams.

My heart is with the Purple and Gold though.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
              I'm a hockey fan first and foremost. My favorite team are the Redwings and they have been since 1992. The same goes for boxing. I can't force myself to like a team in basketball cuz I just don't get emotionally invested enough to care. I get more invested into players when it comes to basketball. I don't bandwagon in football either, I'm a vikes fan for life. Basketball is the only sport that I seem to not care about any team more than another unless I'm rooting for a certain player.

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
                it's beetwen shaq and bron...they can pretty much play with anyone in their prime....but howard and kobe need certain players around them....scary thing is lebron isnt in his prime yet
                Labron isn't better than Kobe, sorry but the truth hurts.

Comment

kobe can't make it to the champ by himself lebron can and has so to me lebron is better than kobe

Comment

Pippen is an option because he playd with the best ever and on night outshined him. If in his prime how good could he have been, good enough to anchor a team like the other options.. Think Pippen on his own team would average about 25+ 7ast 7reb!

Comment

LeBron cause he still hasn't reach his prime.

Comment

Working...
                      X