Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather jr Talking to Lampley during his Fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather jr Talking to Lampley during his Fight.

LOL a legend....

i wish he thought a few more times, maybe to be 45 and 0

but stil a legendd...

Comment

Imagine being the opponent? Being like damn, this dude has no regard for what I can do at all. **** has got to be embarrasing. Toney does that alot too.

Comment

how can you deny his greatness,,the man said patriots then hit the guy with a jab DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats mad skills

Comment

Originally posted by ICANTLIE View Post
          Imagine being the opponent? Being like damn, this dude has no regard for what I can do at all. **** has got to be embarrasing. Toney does that alot too.
          bruseles is wack anyway if I saw my foe doing that I would of put more pressure bruseles was an easy fight he sucks. and floyd jr made a big deal out of this win when they ask him why didnt you fight cotto and he said why? i fought his carbon copy.

Comment

Floyd is just that Damn good.

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
              bruseles is wack anyway if I saw my foe doing that I would of put more pressure bruseles was an easy fight he sucks. and floyd jr made a big deal out of this win when they ask him why didnt you fight cotto and he said why? i fought his carbon copy.
              wasn't this fight supposed to set up cotto/floyd at 140?

Comment

Look at these replies, "da greatness"

Y'all some pathetic cocksuckers.

Comment

cotto didnt want it that early.... floyd has called out people early in their careers.. and they say no..

then later they call floyd out... and he's like let me make a million doing this and that then maybe you can make some with me... maybe. and the fans of that other fighter get mad.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord13 View Post
                    Look at these replies, "da greatness"

Y'all some pathetic cocksuckers.
                    cmon dawg.... don't be a female over the respect someone gives floyd... you lookin real ***** right now.

Comment

Working...
                    X