Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Shawn Porter wins is he the top of the Mayweather sweepstakes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    not with that juicing thing going on...only floyd is allowed to juice for fights
    You got that right Floyd is the only juicer

Comment

Porter didn't even want to entertain the question when being asked about Mayweather.. lol He's focused on tomorrow night. He's knows if he wants a shot at Floyd, he has to look good. No point in talking.

Comment

Yes, he's much more deserving than Khan.

Comment

Don't think Porter is line for Money yet. I think Porter vs Thurman is coming up soon. Thurman should be at the Porter vs Brook fight to call out the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
            Porter didn't even want to entertain the question when being asked about Mayweather.. lol He's focused on tomorrow night. He's knows if he wants a shot at Floyd, he has to look good. No point in talking.
            If you don't want Porter, who do you want Floyd to fight next. You homies talk as if your hero has lots of options. Name one you want to be with your idol in the ring after Maidana. Just one.

Comment

Would be hard to deny him and come up with a reason WHY he shouldn't get a shot a Mayweather next, on a solid winning streak and is facing another Top Welterweight Tomorrow. But I think the same goes for Kell Brook, that would put him in the Mayweather Sweepstakes as well! The Willing will be undefeated making either fight very marketable.

Comment

Porter vs. Thurman, winner gets Floyd. I don't want these guys to not be ready before they step in with Floyd. Winner of that fight will be as ready as they'll ever be.

Comment

Porter/Brook winner vs. Khan in December for the right to fight Floyd in May. That fight would be for the WBA, WBC, IBF, and The Ring WW titles.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Do people really think Mayweather is going to fight Porter or Brook for that matter?
                    Yeah, he should fight Amir "King" Khan. He deserves it more than Porter.

Comment

Shawn Porter brings close to nothing to the table as far as money goes. Just look at his twitter account. 9K followers and it's not even verified. I'd def like to see the fight happen but this is a business. Amir Khan & Danny Garcia are the most likely future opponents for Floyd if they get pass their respective fights later this year. I even think it would be easier to make a Mayweather/Brook fight since Kell does have a huge following in the UK.

Comment

Working...
                      X