No announcement yet.

Broner is fighting the best Lightweights possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Do you get bored when you watch the heavyweight division too?
    No, I was actually laughing pretty hard when Mitchell got exposed

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      You think Vazquez and Abril are crappy fighters???
      ,they're not exactly world beaters either. Decent fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
        No, I was actually laughing pretty hard when Mitchell got exposed
        It's natural that some of the heavys would get exposed....they suck.

The heavyweights are a weak division, weaker than 135.

Comment

Originally posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
          They're pretty good. They're good wins for Broner. People wanted Broner to fight the best fighters available for him at his weight, he's doing so.

Gamboa will be the biggest fight for Broner at 135. If all goes according to plan and Broner wins against Abril, I think he'll than fight Burns in the summer, after Burns gets his warm up fight in. Hopefully Burns steps up to the plate, this was the 2nd time he found a way around not fighting Broner.

I'd like to see Gamboa fight 3 times in 2013. He could fight Salgado at 130 int he Spring, Vazquez in the summer. Than he and Broner could meet at the end of the year, both probably Top 10 P4P, in a big fight.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            They're pretty good. They're good wins for Broner. People wanted Broner to fight the best fighters available for him at his weight, he's doing so.

Gamboa will be the biggest fight for Broner at 135. If all goes according to plan and Broner wins against Abril, I think he'll than fight Burns in the summer, after Burns gets his warm up fight in. Hopefully Burns steps up to the plate, this was the 2nd time he found a way around not fighting Broner.

I'd like to see Gamboa fight 3 times in 2013. He could fight Salgado at 130 int he Spring, Vazquez in the summer. Than he and Broner could meet at the end of the year, both probably Top 10 P4P, in a big fight.
            That would be a good fight, however Gamboa is off to a rough start, but we'll see how he holds up at the weight class.

Broner won't stick around long enough at 135 too.

Comment

Originally posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
              That would be a good fight, however Gamboa is off to a rough start, but we'll see how he holds up at the weight class.

Broner won't stick around long enough at 135 too.
              gamboa was fightin like a damn bum at times, there was a point he ate about 5 consecutive left hands

he needs to get his sht together

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
                gamboa was fightin like a damn bum at times, there was a point he ate about 5 consecutive left hands

he needs to get his sht together
                Jesus, I don't remember that.

For a first fight back from fifteen months' inactivity, I thought Gamboa looked fine. Sure he wasn't as sharp as he could be, but he compounded the matter by showboating against a decent fighter. Yuri's speed, athleticism and power were still there. That's all that concerned me. Everything else can be worked on. The Gamboa we know will be back next time.

Comment

People hating on the quality of opponent? More like they think it will be boring to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenHat View Post
                    Well Gamboa wants to fight him badly, can Broner dare step up and take that fight? That would earn him some serious stripes among boxing fans.

I thought I read that Guerrero and Broner were going at it on twitter? There are two Guerreros in boxing right? Which Guerrero was this?

I'd like Broner to fight Linares and Gamboa.
                    As it stands now, Gamboa doesn't deserve to be in the ring with Broner. Saying will he take that challenge is absurd. Let's have Gamboa look good in a fight before we go there.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X