No announcement yet.

Ortiz was a b*tch against Maidana but not against Lopez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ortiz was a b*tch against Maidana but not against Lopez

I thought Ortiz quit unnecessarily when he fought Maidana, IMO he b*tched out in that fight, made himself look real bad. But the Lopez fight is a different story. Ortiz did suffer a legit injury in this one, he was spitting blood all the back to the dressing room and he was clearly injured for real this time.

It's understandable why he quit this time around. He put up a good effort but was beaten by the better man on the night.

It's definitely a contender for fight of the year in my eyes so I got to give both boxers due credit for putting on a good show regardless if it didn't end in an ideal fashion.
    Agree, b*tched out in Maidana fight, not in Lopez fight
    66.67%
    Disagree, b*tched out in both fights
    33.33%
    Ortiz has never been a b*tch
    0.00%

inb4 ortiz haters

Comment

dude just quit 2 fights in a row.also he was once again fouling his ass off....dude is a damn mental midget

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
        dude just quit 2 fights in a row.also he was once again fouling his ass off....dude is a damn mental midget
        He didn't quit in the Mayweather fight, he got KTFO. Sure, he doesn't have nerves of steel but a lot of boxers quit when they sustain injuries or feel they can't continue. Just ask Vitali Klitschko, Nate Campbell, Devon Alexander, Roberto Duran, Kostya Tszyu... etc..

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
          He didn't quit in the Mayweather fight, he got KTFO. Sure, he doesn't have nerves of steel but a lot of boxers quit when they sustain injuries or feel they can't continue. Just ask Vitali Klitschko, Nate Campbell, Devon Alexander, Roberto Duran, Kostya Tszyu... etc..
          he quit against floyd when he did the leaping headbutt,he is a quiter and that is how he will be remembered

Comment

He made another mistake that made him lose. I have respect for Ortiz for after because it looked like he got up after the ref called it off, to tell Lopez he won. So nothing to say besides his boxing iq keeps showing!

Comment

Ortiz just simply thought he was fighting a BUM.. His mistake, he spent alot of time training for Berto I think he would have KO Berto.. Sometime late subs win these types of fights..

Comment

in b4 the ortiz haters.

Comment

he quit against floyd when he did the leaping headbutt,he is a quiter and that is how he will be remembered
                  I never agreed with that view, if he never quit against Maidana no one would even mention that as an argument. It doesn't make sense. He was headbutting because he was trying to rough up Mayweather which was clearly a part of the game plan. The attempted headbutting started from earlier in the fight to try and put Mayweather in an uncomfortable place.

Comment

so that's why you been hatting hard on the guy because he headbutted Floyd? damn man you're no different then those Pactards

Comment

Working...
                    X