Comments Thread For: Weigh-In Results From San Antonio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Weigh-In Results From San Antonio

By Jake Donovan

The first HBO boxing card of 2012 is officially upon us as all participants made weight Friday afternoon for Saturday’s televised doubleheader live from the Alamodome in San Antonio.

In the main event, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr makes the second defense of his alphabet middleweight title as he faces countryman and former title challenger Marco Antonio Rubio. [Click Here To Read More]

Donaire 121.5
    Vasquez jr. 122

Vasquez looks strong as ****. I think Donaire will feel the strength difference between fighting 118 pounders to 122 pounders. I expect a tough fight for Donaire.

Comment

Where's the Rubio and Chavez weights? Have they not been weighted yet?

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        Where's the Rubio and Chavez weights? Have they not been weighted yet?
        JUST WEIGHED IN. cHAVEZ 159.5 RUBIO 159

Comment

WAR WV2.What was the staredown like between Vazquez and Donaire?

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
            WAR WV2.What was the staredown like between Vazquez and Donaire?
            Absolutely nothing happened other then the usual face to face. Vazquez jr seemed a lil pump and excited moments before the staredown flexing and doing his usual...talkin' LOL. Hopefully we get a great action packed fight.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuajr23 View Post
              Absolutely nothing happened other then the usual face to face. Vazquez jr seemed a lil pump and excited moments before the staredown flexing and doing his usual...talkin' LOL. Hopefully we get a great action packed fight.
              Damn was hoping they would be going forehead to forehead.Have to say i like Vazquez Jr a bit came into boxing with just a name but has proven himself and he is a warrior.Hopefully as you say we get a great fight

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by boricuajr23 View Post
                  JUST WEIGHED IN. cHAVEZ 159.5 RUBIO 159
                  Cool, I was starting to think there was some type of conspiracy to hide Chavez' fat ass coming overweight.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                    We just saw it live on TOP RANK TV. I'm sure boxingscene will post an article with pics about it soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X