Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Deontay Wilder ready for Wladimir Klitschko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Wlad would stop Wilder, he's to clumsy and Wlad would break him down. I'd much prefer to see Fury in with him.

Comment

The question should be: Is Wilder ready for Wlad? Wilder hasn't fought anyone important in the division. Wilder needs to beat at least two contenders in the top 10 before he's ready for Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by JackTheLad View Post
        I think Wlad would stop Wilder, he's to clumsy and Wlad would break him down. I'd much prefer to see Fury in with him.
        ^ this!

Unless Wilder fights and beats Fury. Fury is much more deserving and is better fighter IMO.

Comment

Wilder is a dangerous fighter no doubt. Wlad has the experience and power to match Wilder. As mentioned, it would be good for Wilder to have a couple of fights at a higher level before he faces Wlad. Plenty of good fights out there for him, Fury, Chisora, Jennings, winner of Stiverne-Arreolla...

Comment

I see the fight happening down the line. They seem to be setting Wilder up for the WBC title.

If Wlad stops putting up with those weak mandatories they keep setting him up with and doesn't cherrypick those amateurs by going to the Olympics, they'll set up a superfight.

Comment

Yo dumbasses, the OP is kidding. Stop taking this thread so seriously.

Comment

Lol cmon Valero is just fcking you haha, there is no chance in hell that chicken legged overhyped Wilder is doing anything to Wilder. Wlad would put a brutal hurt on that boy and have the ref step in while Wilders doing the chicken dance on his ridiculously skinny legs

Comment

Harold Sconiers?

Comment

corrie sanders

ross purrity

lamon brewster

Comment

Originally posted by New England
                      corrie sanders

ross purrity

lamon brewster

deontay wilder