Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

have you ever just disappeared from the world?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I keep to myself mostly, having rather little contact with friends and family.

Comment

A full disapear is something either many with fantasise with very occasionally as just mental escapism, or those with serious dissatisfaction issues in their life will actually consider.

To do it and turn back on those whom do care even if you don't realise, is fairly extreme, might be running from problems or a guilty conscience.

I'm laying lower at the mo having just moved and not working at the mo and have lost touch with some friends. It's a shame but I still get out to see mates 2-3 weekends a month.

Comment

everytime i get alot of weed, i duck off 4 a couple days get away from everything...The problem is though 4 me is i have to keep my ear to the streets, and keep up with my contacts...last time i ducked off for too long I missed out on important news that effected me

Comment

you mean like what JD Salinger did? that was quite courageous... and crazy...

Comment

yes. early 20's. i am working on it, though. a good portion of the people who care [there aren't a ton of those,] have been informed that i'm still alive.

if i don't go to graduate school i am buying a small yacht (30 feet, beamy as f#Ck, tons of sail,) and disappearing. that is what my father did before he met my mother. he sailed all over the eastern seaboard, from canada to the virgin islands. he came back. i may stay lost.

Comment

i want to disappear from civilization and live like this

Comment

my connect is off the grid, called it c steading or something, not sure about the spelling.

Comment

I hate facebook, if you do something/someone 24 hours later everyone you know and 2001 you don't, know about it.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                    i want to disappear from civilization and live like this

Fooking your sister?

Comment

I havent gone totally, but I havent met up with old friends in months. Work schedules keep us all busy, and then there is the fact that I'm a lazy fool. I seldom use FB or such things.

Comment

Working...
                      X