No announcement yet.

ESPN "Anderson Won't Fight Jon Jones".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
    1. This isnt boxing rtard. the weight classes are separated by 15-20 pounds. not 5 like boxing.

2. He trains with Rafael Cavalcante, Lil Nog and Machida. Their camp is like family they will never fight.

Though Anderson probably has the best shot at knocking jones out on the feet the reach advantage and size disadvantage are still ridiculous like it was said jones is a natural heavyweight silva a natural middleweight. So crappin on a guy who wont fight somebody 30-40 pounds bigger then him on fight night with reach and size then calling him a coward just makes you another rtard just bleed guy.

Why do people continue to forget this is a short notice fight against the best option available at light heavyweight. Bonnar is on a 4-5 fight winning streak.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    Are you silly or stupid?

You're over here talking about a 15-20 pound advantage but you do know that Forrest Grifffin walks around at 240 right? Silva had no problem fighting at 205 then. James Irvin is a former heavyweight rtard, no problem there, right?

I don't give a fcuk about camps, especially when I'm not asking Silva to fight anyone in his camp except for Machida (who was actually down to fight Anderson, BTW); I'm asking for Silva to do something he's already done and is doing now. Fight a 205 lber. Except he needs to fight one that can actually fight.

Lol you're over here talking about family and weight advantages when Jones isn't his family and Jones is actually smaller or the same size than Forrest Griffin except as we all know, he's way more skilled.

Now if you believe that dumb schit Anderson was saying about not wanting to hold a belt because Machida's in that division, then you're just plain dumb and need to stop letting Gucci Mane dumb you down. Anderson can fight Jones and if he wins, relinquish the belt and go back down to 185. Stop being scared for your princess and let him fight a real challenge like other boxers would've done if put in the same position.

Oh yeah, and Anderson walks around at 220 rtard.
    Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 10-12-2012, 02:36 PM.

Comment

If Anderson Silva fought Jon Jones at 205 that fight would get ugly for Anderson, he would probably be leaving the octagon on a stretcher. Can't really blame Anderson for not wanting to fight Jon Jones because Jones would humiliate him.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
        http://espn.go.com/mma/story/_/id/84...n-jones-happen

Where's Anderson's balls????

He can fight Griffin, Bonnar and James Irvin at 205, but can't fight Jon Jones?

Someone please knock this motherfcker out. I've had enough of watching him fight recycled opponents at 185 for the past 7 years or so.

If boxers were in his position, they would've moved up in weight a long time ago and took on the next challenges. I hope Bonnar retires this motherfcker so we can move on. A big fat waste of talent that we will never see truly tested.

This is what happens when you barely pay attention to the sport or pick and choose what to hear.
        Anderson has been trying to make super fights for years now and Dana ain't havin it because it means sacrificing one of his money makers. Silva hasn't fought @ 205 in a long while because Dana gave him an ultimatum.

As far as Jones goes, Jones came into the game saying his idol was Anderson Silva and the guy went as far as saying watching Silva is what made him determined to be an mma fighter.
        If I was Silva I wouldn't fight the guy either, he's the kid that came up because of Silva's presence in the sport.

That being said Silva is to technical for Jones but I wouldn't be surprised if he had trouble getting out of a bad position.

I swear the one guy who really makes this **** look like the movies and has begged for more competition gets hated on for not fighting a kid who is absolutely awesome and praises Silva in every interview. You guys just come to complain.

Comment

Are you silly or stupid?

You're over here talking about a 15-20 pound advantage but you do know that Forrest Grifffin walks around at 240 right? Silva had no problem fighting at 205 then. James Irvin is a former heavyweight rtard, no problem there, right?

I don't give a fcuk about camps, especially when I'm not asking Silva to fight anyone in his camp except for Machida (who was actually down to fight Anderson, BTW); I'm asking for Silva to do something he's already done and is doing now. Fight a 205 lber. Except he needs to fight one that can actually fight.

Lol you're over here talking about family and weight advantages when Jones isn't his family and Jones is actually smaller or the same size than Forrest Griffin except as we all know, he's way more skilled.

Now if you believe that dumb schit Anderson was saying about not wanting to hold a belt because Machida's in that division, then you're just plain dumb and need to stop letting Gucci Mane dumb you down. Anderson can fight Jones and if he wins, relinquish the belt and go back down to 185. Stop being scared for your princess and let him fight a real challenge like other boxers would've done if put in the same position.

Oh yeah, and Anderson walks around at 220 rtard.

Look at his weigh in pics you dumb ignorant hateful insult to Slick Rick's pic. Anderson is damn chubby @202lb Jones is cut like a blade 205. I still think it's 60/40 in favor of Silva's technique.
          One things for sure if the fight happened unlike others Anderson would hit Jones and he would hit him hard repeatedly 2 some point in the fight. Jones game on the feet and the ground and that tight and has wholes Silva will train for. Anderson started that whole elbow **** as well.

Fact is you don't know **** about **** you just want to hate on the best. Also why would Silva fight Machida when he's whooped on Machida daily in practice. If you think Machida beats Silva in practice legitimately you a fool. Machida was just quoted asking for Silva money but he ain't on that level.

I see being the best means you automatically suck !!! fkn dork

Comment

Originally posted by Bacatit View Post
            Look at his weigh in pics you dumb ignorant hateful insult to Slick Rick's pic. Anderson is damn chubby @202lb Jones is cut like a blade 205. I still think it's 60/40 in favor of Silva's technique.
            One things for sure if the fight happened unlike others Anderson would hit Jones and he would hit him hard repeatedly 2 some point in the fight. Jones game on the feet and the ground and that tight and has wholes Silva will train for. Anderson started that whole elbow **** as well.

Fact is you don't know **** about **** you just want to hate on the best. Also why would Silva fight Machida when he's whooped on Machida daily in practice. If you think Machida beats Silva in practice legitimately you a fool. Machida was just quoted asking for Silva money but he ain't on that level.

I see being the best means you automatically suck !!! fkn dork
            Are you stupid?

You say Anderson looks chubby, so what? He always looks chubby dummy. He's never been highly muscular anyway.

Look at Fedor... Wasn't he always chubby? Who cares. If you can fight you can fight.

Secondly practice is practice. Lol you're saying why would Anderson fight Machida because he's already whooped him in practice as if there's no need to fight because that fight would be too easy. GTFOH.

Face it, Anderson is scared to lose and fight a legit contender. Just face it.

Comment

You mean scared to fight a legit contender now or that he's never fought a legit contender?

Comment

I always here about how Boxing never makes super fights.. the UFC has failed to make any 'super fight' i'd be interested in.

Lesnar vs Fedor was one (didn't sign Fedor), GSP vs Silva (still hasn't happened), Silva vs Jones (they said wont happen)

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                  You mean scared to fight a legit contender now or that he's never fought a legit contender?
                  Scared to fight a legit contender at 205.

I know he's fought contenders before. But this is crazy. He's been wasting years of talent camping out at 185.

Oh yeah, and for those that don't know, Rich Franklin cleaned out 185 even before Silva became champ. Silva just maintained what Franklin already did.

Nothing new here. Silva should've moved up a long time ago and cut that "It's Machida's division" schit out. Especially after Machida got KTFO.

Comment

See tonight is what the fcuk I'm talking about.

We're missing out on history and possibly something that we've never seen in the octagon with Anderson refusing to face the best at 205.

We're missing out. He might as well retire. Even his fans have to admit this.

Comment

Scared to fight a legit contender at 205.

I know he's fought contenders before. But this is crazy. He's been wasting years of talent camping out at 185.

Oh yeah, and for those that don't know, Rich Franklin cleaned out 185 even before Silva became champ. Silva just maintained what Franklin already did.

Nothing new here. Silva should've moved up a long time ago and cut that "It's Machida's division" schit out. Especially after Machida got KTFO.
                      How did Franklin clean out the middleweight division when he only had 4 fights in the UFC at middleweight before he won and lost the title?

And yeah, he probably could've fought better contenders at 205, but the guy is 37 now and since his contract is up, he'll probably sign one more deal, which will be for huge money and then retire as middleweight champ.

And as a champion, doesn't Silva have to fight the top ranked contenders or be stripped of his title? Isn't that what the UFC does? He fights who he's told to fight, he's just cleared out the middleweight division is all.

And I wouldn't mind if he retired either, he really has nothing left to prove as a middleweight, but it sounds like he's going to sign one more contract before he retires, but I guess we'll have to see.
                      Last edited by Anthony342; 10-14-2012, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X