No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Fernando Montiel 122, Alvaro Perez 122

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Fernando Montiel 122, Alvaro Perez 122

Fernando "KOchulito" Montiel and his opponent Alvaro Perez are ready for war. Both boxers made weight for Saturday's big fight at the La Cetto Vineyard in Ensenada, Baja California, Mexico. Montiel (45-3, 35 KOs) makes his second appearance at super bantamweight against Nicaraguan boxer Perez (21-3-1, 12 KOs). The card will be broadcast by TV Azteca.

[Click Here To Read More]

shotgun on the tecate girl directly to the left!

wait...i'll take all of them.

OH and Montiel by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by reneg_2 View Post
      shotgun on the tecate girl directly to the left!

wait...i'll take all of them.

OH and Montiel by KO.
      Haha! I was going to say! I think I paid more attention to the girls than the actual fighters. Sometimes I wonder why ring girls are there when they're not supposed to be the main attraction.

Comment

Girl on the far left is fine.

Comment

lol those tecate girls are stupid hot...
          But yeah Montiel by a brutal KO..

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post

Girl on the far left is fine.
            yeah she is, and the shorter girl with black hair (right next to the scale) is cute as **** too. love checking out these articles, haha.
            montiel looks slim as heck, like slimmer then usually imo. either way, hope he gets the stoppage, i'll see if i can catch it tomorrow night.

Comment

Wow, Fernando Montiel is staying really active. Didn't he fight like a month ago? But I think he ended it quickly, so maybe thats why he is so active?

Edit: Correction a little less than 2 months ago. Still very active.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                Wow, Fernando Montiel is staying really active. Didn't he fight like a month ago? But I think he ended it quickly, so maybe thats why he is so active?

Edit: Correction a little less than 2 months ago. Still very active.
                yeah, it shows what kind of fighter he is to come back from a devastating loss earlier this year and just bounce right back. hopefully he captures another title in 2012.

Comment

Working...
                X