Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why isn't there any great horror movie serial killers anymore?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why isn't there any great horror movie serial killers anymore?

I've been watching amc all week because of Friday the 13th every night. I love these movies! Really takes me back. But why isn't there anymore horror movie serial killers anymore like Freddy, Jason, Chucky, and Mike? It seems like all people want to do nowadays is copy, copy, copy. It's sad.

Why isn't there any great new horror movie serial killers anymore?

i can dig the sig

Comment

Originally posted by .-|Akrobatic|-. View Post
      i can dig the sig
      Yeah the girl is fine ain't she? She don't really have the ass or **** but I'd still give her the biz over a lot of dimes. Just the type of girl I'd like to break in half!

Comment

Originally posted by Blackjack420 View Post
        I've been watching amc all week because of Friday the 13th every night. I love these movies! Really takes me back. But why isn't there anymore horror movie serial killers anymore like Freddy, Jason, Chucky, and Mike? It seems like all people want to do nowadays is copy, copy, copy. It's sad.

Why isn't there any great new horror movie serial killers anymore?
        Well those films were copied and copied and copied in the 80's. But if you wanna see a modern slasher flick that aint bad check out Hatchet if you havent seen it yet. The killer is played by Kane hodder who played Jason for a few flicks.

Comment

It's because creators have swapped good idea's from graphics. They all assume throw in some good special affects the **** will be good. Back in the day people had to really think hard about camera angles and stories to make a movie good

Comment

Nightmare on elm street is ok

Comment

Chucky was absolute crap! In fact most of those characters were dragged way past their sell-by dates because of the tedious insistance of a new straight-to-video iteration of them every six weeks. Freddy was an enduring character but Jason and Myers are essentially the same character and Chucky is like a poor man's Freddy in doll form.

There are some incredible film serial killers that you don't even touch on, like Hannibal Lecter in Silence of the Lambs or Ghostface from the first Scream movie. Hackneyed wise-cracking 80s villains just don't cut it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                Chucky was absolute crap! In fact most of those characters were dragged way past their sell-by dates because of the tedious insistance of a new straight-to-video iteration of them every six weeks. Freddy was an enduring character but Jason and Myers are essentially the same character and Chucky is like a poor man's Freddy in doll form.

There are some incredible film serial killers that you don't even touch on, like Hannibal Lecter in Silence of the Lambs or Ghostface from the first Scream movie. Hackneyed wise-cracking 80s villains just don't cut it for me.
                You must like to think. I just like to watch people get slashed. Not the corny horror movies we get to day that go over the top like all the corny zombie movies we get today. I like the 80's movies because its so awesome that the girls run and run and run while Jason just walks and eventually destroys the chick.

Comment

Jason Vorhees Rues

Comment

micheal myers was an atg....

Comment

Working...
                    X