Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ridiculous comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
      Most in attendance began to boo because Ali's prediction of knocking out Jones in the 6th round failed.

Anyone who has seen the fight, knows Ali beat Jones. You obviously have not seen the fight.

Jones never put himself in a place to deserve a rematch. Ali beat him when he was the 2nd ranked contender to Liston's crown behind Ali. Jones lost and that was his chance.

Ali was out for more than 1 year after he beat Liston, due to injury, so don't cry about Jones not receiving an immediate rematch. Liston, as the ex-champ deserved a rematch.
      Uhh I saw the fight and Doug Jones easily won 6 rounds. I mean easily. Wow, so people booed when ali didnt finish him? So that means Ali won? What the hell are you talking about? Ali was "injured" sure. Sounds like he was ducking to me. Isnt that what people accuse Vitali of?

Oh and Clay predicted dropping Jones in the 4th, not 6th. What the hell are you talking about. Go back to the history section troll and argue over which fighter from 1882 would KO Vitali faster. The crowd almost rioted after the decision was read. so the pro Ali crowd that wanted Jones to lose ( you say in the 6th), booed when he was given the decision and threw things into the ring. You make no sense. Also 188 lbs doug jones in the first round nearly knocked Ali out of the ring.

Comment

Is this a joke?

Those steds have obviously messed Vitalis head up big time.

Wlad is a robotic european with no class at all. How many times has he been KOed.

Comment

sure!!!

i would have loved to see ali taunt these guys....he would have called them BIG, DUMB, AND SLOW amongst other things!!! and made them look like amatures in the ring!!!

Comment

Corrie Sanders>Wladimir Klitschko

true story

Comment

Muhammad Ali was faster prettier and smarter than Wladimir. All wlad has is size THATS IT. and a long ass reach

Wlad and Vitali would get they ass OWNED by Ali prime vs prime. Vitali is an idiot

Comment

I rank Wladimir in my top 100 at #47 b. Just behind Ross Puritty who I rank at #46.

Comment

Wlad >> Ali.

Comment

yea its pretty easy to look good against the worst HW division era in history

CONGRATS WLAD .......

Comment

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
                      Uhh I saw the fight and Doug Jones easily won 6 rounds. I mean easily. Wow, so people booed when ali didnt finish him? So that means Ali won? What the hell are you talking about? Ali was "injured" sure. Sounds like he was ducking to me. Isnt that what people accuse Vitali of?

Oh and Clay predicted dropping Jones in the 4th, not 6th. What the hell are you talking about. Go back to the history section troll and argue over which fighter from 1882 would KO Vitali faster. The crowd almost rioted after the decision was read. so the pro Ali crowd that wanted Jones to lose ( you say in the 6th), booed when he was given the decision and threw things into the ring. You make no sense. Also 188 lbs doug jones in the first round nearly knocked Ali out of the ring.
                      Ali predicts a 6th round KO.

Comment

Working...
                      X