Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd cowardly ducked Cotto and Margarito. Why he can't do the same to Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

the question should be why hasn't pac fought any of those fighters when they were in their peek,he fought cotto after a big damaging loss and let's not talk about cotto not having a real trainer in his corner when he fought pacquiao.And please note none of those fighters came at a good comfortable weight..and pac has also ducked shane mosley a few years back.That's nothing but the truth my friends,and hatton was also fought after he lost his zero and de la hoya at a catch weight and that was a fighter who lost to floyd too.Now shane is gonna be fought..why now? Well we all know why!!!

Pac can keep on fighting and build his legacy on people who don't mind coming in at catch weight and top rank victims..and floyds left overs are also always welcome..that guy used to get smashed in his natural division now he goes up in weight and fights damaged goods at catch weight..back in the days i was a fan of that guy..win or lose he always gave his best..but now I can see what he's doing..he's not dumb but it's killing the sport of boxing..people are into the hype they don't care who he's boxing as long as he's winning they're happy.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
            the question should be why hasn't pac fought any of those fighters when they were in their peek,he fought cotto after a big damaging loss and let's not talk about cotto not having a real trainer in his corner when he fought pacquiao.And please note none of those fighters came at a good comfortable weight..and pac has also ducked shane mosley a few years back.That's nothing but the truth my friends,and hatton was also fought after he lost his zero and de la hoya at a catch weight and that was a fighter who lost to floyd too.Now shane is gonna be fought..why now? Well we all know why!!!

Pac can keep on fighting and build his legacy on people who don't mind coming in at catch weight and top rank victims..and floyds left overs are also always welcome..that guy used to get smashed in his natural division now he goes up in weight and fights damaged goods at catch weight..back in the days i was a fan of that guy..win or lose he always gave his best..but now I can see what he's doing..he's not dumb but it's killing the sport of boxing..people are into the hype they don't care who he's boxing as long as he's winning they're happy.
            Ummm do you even watch boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              Ummm do you even watch boxing?
              what are you trying to say?

hatton,cotto,margarito,de la hoya were at their best? and now shane mosley?

they all came from a loss and most of them were fought at catch weight.

I don't know if you've seen his fights against JMM..how come that was harder for him then it is now???

Comment

Miami's lookin scary right now

Comment

the thing is floyd might fight less but when he's fighting he's fighting good fighters he fought hatton when he had his zero he fought de la hoya at a good weight and he toyed with JMM the guy who gave pac two big beatings..yea yea floyd was havier that night but even JMM said that floys is the best..he even said that floyd is too good for pac..pac fights heavier fighters at catch weight but why not fight martinez??? A solid fighter..I mean every fight they sign roach will tell you that they gonna win..he didnt talk that big when he fought JMM..I bet he would predict a victory if pac faced martinez..

peace out

the truth is top rank built him and his career..that's why arum has a big share

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
                      Miami's lookin scary right now

Comment

Working...
                      X