No announcement yet.

War Cotto: Miguel Cotto [Heart Of A Warrior]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War Cotto: Miguel Cotto [Heart Of A Warrior]

Tonight is a special night. If you don't buy a Cotto fight, you ain't a fan of real boxing. Miguel is a role model and what every boy should want to become. He is such a respectable and upstanding man.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      Tonight is a special night. If you don't buy a Cotto fight, you ain't a fan of real boxing. Miguel is a role model and what every boy should want to become. He is such a respectable and upstanding man.
      STFU!!! I'm sorry that I don't want to spend my money on another one of Cotto's tune ups. I rather watch Martinez vs Dzinziruk on HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        STFU!!! I'm sorry that I don't want to spend my money on another one of Cotto's tune ups. I rather watch Martinez vs Dzinziruk on HBO.
        He wouldn't be having a tune up had your hero Margarito not loaded his gloves. I could only imagine what Miguels career could of been had that fight never happened. Dude entertained us infront of a big crowd at Yankee Stadium even with 2 losses. If he was undefeated right now he would probably be fighting in Acteca Stadium. Margarito cheats, not Miguel. Blame him for this.

Comment

Martinez is more exciting than Miguel Cotto, who's been shot since Margarito nipple twisted him.

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleMe View Post
            Martinez is more exciting than Miguel Cotto, who's been shot since Margarito nipple twisted him.
            Martinez is not more exciting than Cotto, not even at this moment. Martinez has been a good watch his last few fights but Miguel has been exciting in big fights for years. People know what they get in a Cotto fight, same can't be said about a Martinez fight. People need to pay homage and buy this PPV.

Comment

He wouldn't be having a tune up had your hero Margarito not loaded his gloves. I could only imagine what Miguels career could of been had that fight never happened. Dude entertained us infront of a big crowd at Yankee Stadium even with 2 losses. If he was undefeated right now he would probably be fighting in Acteca Stadium. Margarito cheats, not Miguel. Blame him for this.
              How the hell do you change it to this??

This is Cotto's second straight tune up. Sorry that I don't fall for it like idiots like you.

Comment

Martinez is not more exciting than Cotto, not even at this moment. Martinez has been a good watch his last few fights but Miguel has been exciting in big fights for years. People know what they get in a Cotto fight, same can't be said about a Martinez fight. People need to pay homage and buy this PPV.
                Cotto is only exciting for 4 rounds or/and against people he can bully. Cotto never had the balls to fight Paul Williams unlike Martinez and Margarito. Like I said, him fighting the best is a damn myth. Martinez is more exciting to watch against live opponents. Cotto ran from Pac for like 7 rounds, such an exciting guy!! Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                  Cotto is only exciting for 4 rounds or/and against people he can bully. Cotto never had the balls to fight Paul Williams unlike Martinez and Margarito. Like I said, him fighting the best is a damn myth. Martinez is more exciting to watch against live opponents. Cotto ran from Pac for like 7 rounds, such an exciting guy!! Not!!
                  Does the same rule apply with Antonio Margarito not being exciting for the first 7 rounds?

Comment

Does the same rule apply with Antonio Margarito not being exciting for the first 7 rounds?
                    How so? He knocked the **** out of Cintron and several others in under 7. Oh yea! Cintron, another top guy Cotto never got in the ring with. Nice try!

Comment

Working...
                    X