No announcement yet.

Yunieski Gonzalez Appreciation Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yunieski Gonzalez Appreciation Thread

Time To Appreciate this warrior. HE IS STILL UNDEFEATED IMO.

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
    Time To Appreciate this warrior. HE IS STILL UNDEFEATED IMO.
    Fa99ot ass emotional dudes in here

Comment

Gonzales really showed heart and he won that fight, no doubt.
      when a man is fighting like that and lay it all on the line and to be robbed like that is disgusting, those judges are a disgrace as so many of them are. This is boxing not basketball, the fighters risk their health.
      Pascal has heart but he is one stupid mofo

Comment

Made a fan of me tonight.

The boo's from the crowd was all you needed to know after the scorecards were announced.

Comment

love that crying cuban.

he looked so mean until he started crying

as i said in the other thread, i didn't score that fight. i was too busy beating my chest and grabbing my nuts.

Comment

He fought his butt off, showing decent skills and punching power. Also withstood some bombs.

It's a shame that a victory he earned was stolen from him by judges that were either incompetent or corrupt.

Comment

Even Stevie wonder knows Gonzalez won the fight.

Comment

wow. massive EgoS in here..

Comment

gonzalez vs sullivan barrera next and pascal vs salka on the undercard

Comment

No. He didn't win, he was wobbling around mid-fight and the last round almost got KO'd.

I thought it was ****ing hilarious when he threw a fit and started crying lol

Pascal is the better fighter, not as sloppy, just as much heart. Slightly better chin IMO, and he won that fight. Only a nuthugger would say Gonzalez won.

No doubt though, this fight was spectacular! One of the best fights I've seen in a long time.

Time for Artur Beterbiev vs Gonzalez

Comment

Working...
                    X