Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My ten least favourite (favorite, Fat Yanks) boxers right now...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brush My Hair View Post
    I'm just assuming based on the thread title.
    That's the translation for you. You'd read "favourite" and think "what's that word mean?"

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      That's the translation for you. You'd read "favourite" and think "what's that word mean?"

Comment

I read Least Favorite, and Fat Yanks.

Comment

I read Least Favorite, and Fat Yanks.
          See? Reading's clearly not your strong suit, that's why I'm helping you out.

Comment

Not a proud warrior like Jesus Julio "Mucho Mucho Mucho" Beanez, I have a general dislike of "son" boxers.
            That's a bit racist, innit?

But even more egregiously it's corny and not very funny.

Comment

Andre Ward

Now, I actually like Andre Ward quite a bit. He's not a bad guy at all, as far as lazy-eyed God botherers go. But the guy is so ****ing boring and spoiling that even Bernard Hopkins would phone up to complain.

Say this in NSB, of course, and all you'll get is "you cant apreceate gud boxer's with technecal skill'z, u just want knock out's and fight's like Haggler-Hearn's".

Of course, that's EXACTLY what I'm saying. Because, in NSB, everything in the whole world is a polemic. You're either a "nuthugger" or a "hater", a "Floy... ah, I'm not even gonna say THOSE terms.

But, ultimately... **** me this guy is boring.

What's worse is he's going to be ranked top 3 P4P again after he beats Rod Salka, smh.

His last good win was Froch 4 years ago ffs. HBO has a huge hard-on for him though.

Comment

I'm just assuming based on the thread title.
                all this time he doesn't get it, poor brush always be the joke of BS lounge.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    That's a bit racist, innit?

But even more egregiously it's corny and not very funny.
                    I dunno why you read my threads for when you don't enjoy 'em, cupcake.

But this is another example of how subjective humour is... to you, it's "not very funny", but other people have enjoyed hearing about Beanez before, including Mexican posters. You don't have to find it funny, but you DO have to get off my dick for five minutes.

Comment

Bermane Stiverne

Lazy fat ****. I put down £££, you make an EFFORT, FFS!

Adonis Stevenson

Now, this is weird, because I DO like to watch Stevenson. He's a guy who can take you out with a single shot, what's not to like? But what I don't like are women beaters. So when I watch him, I always think "I hope the woman beater gets knocked out of you this time, ****". He had a star-making 2013, but then followed it up with a ducking and can-fighting 2014. I haven't seen such a career self destruct since Joey "Bog Eye" O'Leary, The Down Syndrome Demolisher, went on board the special bus and asked for "the spazziest kid available."

Shoulder Roll will like that one.

Comment

Working...
                      X