No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Gives Josesito Vicious Beating at MGM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Gives Josesito Vicious Beating at MGM

LAS VEGAS – Canelo Alvarez knocked down Josesito Lopez three times en route to a dominating fifth round technical knockout defense of his WBC Super Welterweight World Championship in front of a sold out crowd of 14,275 fans at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nev. on Saturday.

[Click Here To Read More]

The $100 G's should have gone to Maidana for taking a couple rounds off then blasting Soto-karas out. He also looked more polished than anyone has ever seen him fight before- he had a real gameplan in there. canelos KO was way more predictable-but he was gonna win the bonus regardless- on popularity alone

Comment

He better fight a good JMW next. For a champ at that weight his competition is pathetic. I hope he does not fight Maidana next cuz my gut tells me that's next.

Comment

shame on you!! abuser !!fight Maravilla coward

Comment

I think if canelo fights martinez, it ill ba 50/50 fight. From what i saw, martinez can get ktfo. Canelo has power, speed, body movement, and footwork...something chave doesnt except for some power. I really can see canelo beating martinez
          Chavez could have kod martinez IF HE WOULD HAVE PRESSURED FROM THE 7th round up. He was too scared.

Comment

LOL at a bunch of folks thinking Martinez is now some glass-chinned KO waiting to happen. The dude was fighting a damn cruiserweight in there and still owned 'til he tried to make good on his promised pre-fight bravado. Maravilla is awesome. And he beats Chavez Jr. AGAIN in the rematch.

Comment

i say if cotto beats trout then that should be canelo's next fight. both fighters are in the same weight division and have shown interest in fighting each other. i see no difficulty of this fight being made if cotto is successful in december.

Comment

Originally posted by SIORPO View Post
                shame on you!! abuser !!fight Maravilla coward
                He wants your boy,Canelo will end up fighting Cotto and terminate him and you guys will only have one champ after that. MOJON!
                Last edited by Toltec77; 09-17-2012, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Seriously Canelo needs to fight someone his own size shit. Whoever thought Lopez had shot at this is delusional.

Comment

Canelo will fight somebody like Angulo who is down hill or madaina then he will fight cotto in may and lose he's getting better but his opossition is horrible cotto will out class him just like Martinez beat the other hype job

Comment

Working...
                    X