Collapse
No announcement yet.

Classic Manny Pacquiao: Interview [Video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The guy has a huge ego, but Arum has helped him to hidden it well.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      your signature makes no sense ...
      when did he say he didn't care if you're on roids ?
      when did pacquiao fight a guy on steroids? and then knock him out?

maybe he didn't ask for test with his previous opponents because he was using them himself.... ever think about that?

not saying he is or isn't i'm just saying your sig is dumb.
      like this dumb ***** right here that couldnt understand what my sig means :////

did any of the boxing greats ask or care about whats their opponent into or care about if they might be on roid????

all they care is to get in the ring with u and mess up ur face whatever stuff ur using if u are their b1tch in the ring LOL

that there explains how a warrior they are.

if i was floyd and ur pac why would i think of something that will stop me from messing up ur face?

if i was pac why would i let someone makes me his b1tch by asking me to do what he wants??

Comment

Pac is damaged goods.
        C'mon Floyd step up.

Comment

Originally posted by TheTruth! View Post
          Pacquiao beat undefeated and prime Jorge Solis, but lost to a washed up version of Erik Morales.
          right washed up

does anyone know he was until pac beat his arse?

if morales won the 2nd, and 3rd fight i bet ull call morales god right now

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post

did any of the boxing greats ask or care about whats their opponent into or care about if they might be on roid????

all they care is to get in the ring with u and mess up ur face whatever stuff ur using if u are their b1tch in the ring LOL

if i was floyd and ur pac why would i think of something that will stop me from messing up ur face?

if i was pac why would i let someone makes me his b1tch by asking me to do what he wants??
            http://news.google.com/newspapers?ni...g=3285,1325961

STFU already

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post

anyone that questions Pacquiao is a *****... nice logic you got there.

want to know why they didn't care as much? because they weren't think about it. It wasn't as big of an issue as it is now.

You really think Oscar De La Hoya would of fought Shane Mosley if he knew Shane was using PEDs?

or Ruiz fight James Toney?

NO ...

theres reasonable suspicion for Manny using them so why not ask for OST? it's very logical.

Comment

Originally posted by TheTruth! View Post
                and thats the end of that argument Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Xeraser View Post
                  If Pacquiao only fights weight drained damaged goods to make himself look good then why do Floyd need OST?
                  Originally posted by Xeraser View Post
                  No, but if Pacquiao is easy work and one dimension who beat only shot weight drained fighter then

Why do Floyd need OST?
                  What you and every other Wapaktard REALLY need to be asking is:

"Why would Floyd, who's never tested positive for PED's, be willing to take, not a test, but a RANDOM test himself to prove he's clean and to make the fight ????"

But of course, it's not Manny requesting the test. It's Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    anyone that questions Pacquiao is a *****... nice logic you got there.

want to know why they didn't care as much? because they weren't think about it. It wasn't as big of an issue as it is now.

You really think Oscar De La Hoya would of fought Shane Mosley if he knew Shane was using PEDs?

or Ruiz fight James Toney?

NO ...

theres reasonable suspicion for Manny using them so why not ask for OST? it's very logical.
                    LOL right wasnt a big issue now?

ok

look at those champions right now fighting without OST u say?

even with steroids as a big issue now why are those fighters still fighting without them???

u know why?

because they know that if they ask for one theyll feel like their the chicken and the ones whos trying to stop them from messing up each others faces to prove whos the best

dawg if u were floyd

why would u think i was on roid if i was pac?

if ur answer is because of my extraordinary performance does that shows u have a fear in me???
                    that really contradicts to what u claim i was an easy fight and one dimensional (if u are floyd)

Comment

I'm all for OST,
                      but if you're going to do OST...do it the proper way.

Comment

Working...
                      X