Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spurs fans are pathetic lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not even a Spurs fan and i was celebrating like mad like they had won. All my mates are gooners so I ****in loved it!

Comment

Yes we really are pathetic, almost as pathetic as our team.

Next we'll be creating threads and obsessing about teams inferior to us that we can't even beat and that have had sucess more recent than us and say how they never win anything.

We really are a sad bunch of pathetic losers, maybe we should get a life.

Comment

Originally posted by hurricane72 View Post
        Yes we really are pathetic, almost as pathetic as our team.

Next we'll be creating threads and obsessing about teams inferior to us that we can't even beat and that have had sucess more recent than us and say how they never win anything.

We really are a sad bunch of pathetic losers, maybe we should get a life.

obsessing about teams inferior to us

laughing and taking the piss is what it is you deluded spud dont flatter yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Terrible... View Post
          obsessing about teams inferior to us

laughing and taking the piss is what it is you deluded spud dont flatter yourself
          Whose flattering themselves not me. I'm laughing and taking the piss at how pathetic we are so how am I deluded?

When have I ever suggested we are this or that or gonna do this or that. I'm a ****ing realist. What was my prediction for spurs this coming season, after spending £70m not even top half. Yeah I'm really ****ing deluded.

Comment

Whose flattering themselves not me. I'm laughing and taking the piss at how pathetic we are so how am I deluded?

When have I ever suggested we are this or that or gonna do this or that. I'm a ****ing realist. What was my prediction for spurs this coming season, after spending £70m not even top half. Yeah I'm really ****ing deluded.

you are correct they are pathetic i just like hammering the point home though cause i know it really really hurts

Comment

you are correct they are pathetic i just like hammering the point home though cause i know it really really hurts
              That's the point though it doesn't really hurt. It's just football and there are more important things in life which really do hurt.

Like my grandad dying late last night, so I'm glad Arsenal got a point and never lost cos he was a gooner. I reckon that game finished him off he was probably watching the highlights and he died at 11:00 o'clock last night.

So go ahead and carry on with the bashing and laughing, if it really makes you that happy that you think I'm hurting badly over a game of football or how **** spurs are then I'm really happy for you.

I hope we go down and then I'll know they'll be at least one person in this world that is really truly happy with everything in their life, thinking lots of people are suffering because of a team getting relegated and they are so jealous life is not worth living, because after all football means more than anything else in the world right.

Comment

That's the point though it doesn't really hurt. It's just football and there are more important things in life which really do hurt.

Like my grandad dying late last night, so I'm glad Arsenal got a point and never lost cos he was a gooner. I reckon that game finished him off he was probably watching the highlights and he died at 11:00 o'clock last night.

So go ahead and carry on with the bashing and laughing, if it really makes you that happy that you think I'm hurting badly over a game of football or how **** spurs are then I'm really happy for you.

I hope we go down and then I'll know they'll be at least one person in this world that is really truly happy with everything in their life, thinking lots of people are suffering because of a team getting relegated and they are so jealous life is not worth living, because after all football means more than anything else in the world right.

Yeah Yeah bull**** if Arsenal were down their you would be shouting from the roof tops and caining me so dont come that ****

Spurs are losers,small club who are bottom of the league

Comment

Yeah Yeah bull**** if Arsenal were down their you would be shouting from the roof tops and caining me so dont come that ****

Spurs are losers,small club who are bottom of the league
                  First none of what I said was bull**** it's how I feel. My grandad meant more to me than my football team. There are more important things in life than football to me anyway.

Take the piss all you want about spurs, BUT don't say what I said about my grandad being bull****. That I'm ****ing serious about.

If I had a choice my grandad back and spurs relegated forever, my grandad would win every time.

I would have a laugh or a joke if Arsenal were in that position, but I wouldn't go on about it.

But like I said before things hurt more in life than your team being **** or losing a game of football.

I can laugh about our situation, check the avvy could you?

Comment

First none of what I said was bull**** it's how I feel. My grandad meant more to me than my football team. There are more important things in life than football to me anyway.

Take the piss all you want about spurs, BUT don't say what I said about my grandad being bull****. That I'm ****ing serious about.

If I had a choice my grandad back and spurs relegated forever, my grandad would win every time.

I would have a laugh or a joke if Arsenal were in that position, but I wouldn't go on about it.

But like I said before things hurt more in life than your team being **** or losing a game of football.

I can laugh about our situation, check the avvy could you?

im never even mentioned your grandad stop changing the subject whilst im trying to cain you

"I would have a laugh or a joke if Arsenal were in that position" that has to be the understatment of the year

small club Spurs to go down

Comment

im never even mentioned your grandad stop changing the subject whilst im trying to cain you

"I would have a laugh or a joke if Arsenal were in that position" that has to be the understatment of the year

small club Spurs to go down
                      You never mentioned him, but you suggested what I said was bull**** and I was talking about him and saying his death hurt more than spurs' situation.

I wasn't changing the subject, I took it you meant what I said about him was bull****.

Maybe I'm touchy today but you can understand why or maybe you can't I don't know.

Comment

Working...
                      X