No announcement yet.

Is Bernard Hopkins a racist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by street bully View Post
    monkeys..okay. You probably eat monkeys.
    No way. That's for jungle bunnies.

Comment

lol. what was Clottey? blue?

the only top black fighter other than Clottey at 147lbs is Berto, and hes busy picking cherries.

Im not sure if Hopkins is truly racist or not...but he is definitely a little dumb.

remember when he thought Australia was in Europe?
      Last edited by Steak; 11-23-2010, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
        If you believe a fighter is no good because of the color of his skin, which you do, then you're a racist. You're not saying you hate Wlad's style, you're saying he's a joke, he's no good. Now many don't like Wlad, but you're one of a deceasingly few people who actually believe he's not a good fighter.

You probably fall into the "self-hating" category. Some white man probably abused you as a child, so you hate all white men, even though you are white yourself.

I'm not racist. I lost about 15,000,000 points betting on Williams over Martinez, because I believed Williams was good. I recognize all world-class boxers, regardless of their race.
        When did I ever say he was no good because he was white? I never did. You just think because people don't like them its because he's white and at least for me, it has nothing to do with that. He's boring to me because I grew up in the Tyson era. I seen a fighter knock guys out in the kind of brutal fashion Wlad has never shown. He has a glass jaw and uses his jab to keep guys off of him. Tyson didn't give a ****, he was in there to kill you and you knew it. It takes Wlad most of the fight to ware his opposition down and then knock them out. Maybe if I was 26 years old and didn't live in Tyson's era, I might be a huge fan, but I've seen better, way better. Wlad is boring and it has nothing to do with his skin. Even "mighty Mo" is much more exciting. Look him up on you tube. There are lots of heavyweights that put Wlad to shame. Don't you wonder why HBO doesn't show his fights anymore? No ratings, and the majority of America is white. Go figure. When Wlad and Vitali are gone, they will be forgoten. Tyson's name and reputation will live forever like Muhammad Ali. Dude, your heavyweight era and its champions suck. Live with it.

Comment

Working...
        X