Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The least entertaining world class fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

****, I meant to vote for Alexander.

He is beyond boring, utterly horrendous to watch. Jab, run, scream to sound powerful, run some more...

Comment

who is the most exciting guy that has had the p4p #1 spot in the last 50 years besides Tyson? Manny?

Comment

Originally posted by fish262 View Post
        who is the most exciting guy that has had the p4p #1 spot in the last 50 years besides Tyson? Manny?
        Ali always put on a show, Hagler was hardly ever in a bad fight and Duran was a beast in his prime.

Just to name a few.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
          Ali always put on a show, Hagler was hardly ever in a bad fight and Duran was a beast in his prime.

Just to name a few.
          Out of them fighters who occupied the #1 p4p spot the longest? Would of been hard for Duran and Hagler cause of the fighters in there era. Im guessing Duran held it when he was a lightweight and for his victory over SRL?

I guess tyson would of taken Haglers spot? Hagler lost to SRL in 87 and tyson Ko'ed spinks in 88

Comment

i dont understand how rigo is "boring" its a beautiful thing to watch someone like him fight i really appreciate the sport and he is by far the best fighter i have ever seen fight live and ive seen em all
            i suggest you get a ticket and watch him next time its a beautiful thing seriously he makes mayweather and marque look amateurish

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              If we're going by world champions (assuming those are classified as world class) I'm thinking Alexander and Bradley by a country mile. Those two stink the place out every time. After that Hopkins for me. Can't stand his style. He's a legend and all, but goddamn son. Put me to sleep.

Below them are guys like Ward, Wlad, Rigo and Mayweather. I used to enjoy watching Mayweather fight, but his last couple of fights have been boring as hell.
              You found the Cotto fight boring?

Comment

Oh, and Gamboa should've been on this list. He is ridiculously boring, I have yet to sit through a full fight of his.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                  Oh, and Gamboa should've been on this list. He is ridiculously boring, I have yet to sit through a full fight of his.
                  There's "other" so that's all you. There's only 10 spots maximum on the poll so I couldn't add every active fighter just to please everyone.

Comment

Dawson....or alexander....but probly ward. knt remb. any of ward fights funs..alexander vs madiana was str8 and dawson vs glen and pascal was str8

Comment

I voted for Rigondeaux and here is why. After he felt like he did enough to edge Donaire on the scorecards, he began to use his legs more than his fists. He's kind of a confused fighter where as if he doesn't know what to do he runs. taking nothing away from his dominant performance against Donaire but the sad truth is he is gonna bore the ***** out of his fans in Miami too.

Comment

Working...
                      X