Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Wilders resume,

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      That's a great brawl, shame about the ending. Walker is almost a sure bet for a watchable HW fight
      I worry about all the punishment he's taken. From what I understand he retired before the Leapai fight, but now he's still in the game getting KOd. Dude is like the new Monte Barrett.

Comment

Makes Deontay Wilder's resume' look like HOF material....

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Looks like Wilders resume,
          wilder is the most dominant and powerful heavyweight of all time.

Comment

18 have tried, 18 have failed

Comment

He followed the Guillermo Rigondeaux recipe for success. Beat bums, and then wait until you fight for the title to fight someone with a pulse.

Comment

I seriously thought your thread Es going to be on Gary russel jr

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  I worry about all the punishment he's taken. From what I understand he retired before the Leapai fight, but now he's still in the game getting KOd. Dude is like the new Monte Barrett.
                  I'm glad he didn't pack it in. He had a nice win over Meehan since, woulda beat Leapai with fair reffing, and gave Adamek a big time scare. Pulev didn't have his way with him, and Chagaev barely squeaked by. These last 2 were really tame by Walker standards, though.

Comment

It should be noted this guy is in the military apparently so I'm sure he really gives a fuck who he fights.

Bringing up threads from the grave

Comment

How is Alex Leapai from NZ when he fights for Australia and is born in Samoa?

Comment

Working...
                      X