No announcement yet.

Artur Beterbiev vs. Tavoris Cloud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artur Beterbiev vs. Tavoris Cloud

GYM/Interbox have offered to have Artur Beterbiev replace Jeanne Pascal against Tavoris Cloud.

They are awaiting an answer from Cloud camp.

Decent name fight. Cloud trash and it'll help build Beibetruv's resume.

Comment

That would be a sick fight if it happened. Cloud isn't great but is a strong opponent for the upcoming Beterbiev. It would be a slugfest.

Comment

I'd be surprised if Cloud takes this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
          That would be a sick fight if it happened. Cloud isn't great but is a strong opponent for the upcoming Beterbiev. It would be a slugfest.
          His best chance of winning is his opponents inexperience as a pro

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
            His best chance of winning is his opponents inexperience as a pro
            Yeah, but his style is very pro oriented. Beterbiev has a good shot at outslugging and knocking Cloud out, which would be highly impressive at this point, despite Cloud being overrated as hell. The main thing would be the endurance factor for Beterbiev.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
              Yeah, but his style is very pro oriented. Beterbiev has a good shot at outslugging and knocking Cloud out, which would be highly impressive at this point, despite Cloud being overrated as hell. The main thing would be the endurance factor for Beterbiev.
              This is how I feel.. Should be a decent slugfest, and would really raise the profile of beterbiev if he can smash cloud..

It's either gonna be a nice decent scrap, or it will look like one of those boring post-calzaghe Jeff lacy fights

Comment

Situation is so up and down.

Pascal breaks from GYM and Interbox, then gets his license, then signs to fight Cloud, then this

I used google translate, but it says Yvon michelle refuese

Comment

Comment

I love watching Cloud fight, even if he isn't the most amazing fighter out there. I think he has a lot more to give

Comment

Working...
                    X