No announcement yet.

Jason Litzau vs. Adrien Broner set for June 18th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Litzau vs. Adrien Broner set for June 18th

@danrafaelespn Richard Schaefer told me today Jason Litzau-Adrien Broner is set for June 18 on HBO under Canelo Alvarez-Ryan Rhodes.

I said I never wanted to see Broner again but I changed my mind. The only reason being is I think Litzau will beat his ass.

Sucks that HBO is doing this. Stop putting American V American. I would of like to see Litzau fight Gamboa and Broner fight Fana. It's a good fight but there are better options to build up fighters.

Comment

I'd like to Adrien Broner get his ass kicked badly. Hope Gamboa moves up in weight.

Comment

If Broner hasn't changed his attitude I hope Litzau beats the breaks off him. I always liked Litzau anyway so good luck with that fight Litzau!!!!

Comment

I will only watching for Litzau. Broner is one boring customer.

Comment

not a fan of broner but im afraid this is easy win for him....

Comment

Where's Onechance? We need random comments calling Adrien Broner a puta that make no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                not a fan of broner but im afraid this is easy win for him....
                Yep. Broner will box circles around Litzau. I can see Litzau getting frustrated and will try to make it an ugly fight. Hopefully a headbutt ends the fight and Broner will be off of my HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by ADozenArrows View Post
                  Yep. Broner will box circles around Litzau. I can see Litzau getting frustrated and will try to make it an ugly fight. Hopefully a headbutt ends the fight and Broner will be off of my HBO.
                  lol...same here..but who knows no one expected him to beat cab...so maybe he's got some tricks left to pull this time.....i'll be rootin for litz for sure...

Comment

damn.

i wanted litzau to atleast have one successful title defense.

broner's too strong, skilled and smart for jason. meh, hopefully jason lived it up while it lasted.

also - why the **** does everybody dislike this kid broner?? he seems like a good kid w/ a great sense of humor.

Comment

Working...
                    X