Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For me, prime Oscar is easily a top thirty ATG...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For me, prime Oscar is easily a top thirty ATG...

... dish.

What a handsome man he was. No ****:

Not .

Comment

Originally posted by STILL_DETOX View Post
      Not .
      Name me thirty boxers that are more handsome then.

Comment

Not ........

Comment

he's not a top 30 ATG imo however in his prime his boxing skills were phenomenal, he was great, his movement, mastery of the left hand, fluidity it was all beautiful and aside from that he didn't cause you physical harm to look at so overall he was a great fighter, but his accomplishments don't go to the standards of an ALL TIME GREAT fighter.

Comment

Your right Annie its funny you bring Oscar up in this manner...

Me and my wife like to talk dirty to each other to help get one another off and just yesterday I was on top of her fingering her of course and she wanted me to talk about different boxers penetrating her.

It was getting extremely hot for me especially when I was telling her how hard Iran Barkley was drilling her from behind the way Iran was doing her was border line rape...but this session was obviously not about me and the only way she would cum was when I talked about Oscar...I would tell her that she was riding Oscar and she would ask what version? I told her the Oscar that came out for the 12th against Ike...she went ****in nuts exploding like a small creek.

Thank you for bringing up Oscar in another light, he can be a heck of a lot more to people than a boxer!

Comment

Nice to see your feminine side.

Comment

Originally posted by Marlin26 View Post
                he's not a top 30 ATG imo however in his prime his boxing skills were phenomenal, he was great, his movement, mastery of the left hand, fluidity it was all beautiful and aside from that he didn't cause you physical harm to look at so overall he was a great fighter, but his accomplishments don't go to the standards of an ALL TIME GREAT fighter.
                Disgraceful post. Completely outrageous.

Anyway, I'd say Oscar was perhaps even top 20. The way he pours those beautiful legs into fishnets is pure sex.

(No Hetero)

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                  ... dish.

What a handsome man he was. No ****:

Lol @ 0:56. Figured u might like this video if you already seen it.
                  Last edited by blaze778; 07-15-2010, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Used to go to a friends house for parties to watch ppvs. Used to be about 20 people there on average. But when Oscar was on ppv, there would be close to 50 there and most of them were ladies.

Comment

Working...
                    X