No announcement yet.

Wladimir's best wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wladimir's best wins

He outpointed David Haye and Alexander Povetkin, which were two very respectable wins and the best of Wladimir's career. But who besides that? Which options do you think he should take? I'm a Wladimir fan, but he's getting too old to waste time fighting the bums he has been fighting recently and I don't really give a **** about Kubrat Pulev, Wladimir should stop ducking Wilder and fight him, especially since I believe Wladimir could finish Wilder inside 3 rounds if not too cautious. Fury and Wilder, ANY opponents besides that is cherrypicking and a testimony to Wladimir losing confidence in his own abilities... We have seen him beat Povetkin and Haye, we know he got potential to be an ATG, why does he ruin his own reputation by fighting bums like whatever-the-name-was of that bum he was just revealed to be fighting next? Come on, Wladimir, don't disappoint your fans...

EDIT:
    Ah, yes, the bum's name was Alex Leapai! How could I forget?? Yeah, good choice, Wladimir, even Kubrat Pulev would be a better choice. Pulev, Fury, Chisora or Wilder, NO ONE ELSE IS INTERESTING TO WATCH YOU FIGHT, SO STEP YOUR LAZY BALLS UP AND TAKE THE CHALLENGE OR FORFEIT THE BELTS! YOU'RE KILLING THE SPORT LIKE THIS!
    Last edited by Xpert; 02-04-2014, 05:16 PM.

Yeah his performance against Povetkin was ****ing amazing. A classic Heavyweight scrap

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
      Yeah his performance against Povetkin was ****ing amazing. A classic Heavyweight scrap
      I didn't say he looked good in beating Povetkin. However, only a true champ would be able to beat Povetkin and I believe Wladimir proved to be a true champ by being able to do what he did against Povetkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Xpert View Post
        He outpointed David Haye and Alexander Povetkin, which were two very respectable wins and the best of Wladimir's career. But who besides that? Which options do you think he should take? I'm a Wladimir fan, but he's getting too old to waste time fighting the bums he has been fighting recently and I don't really give a **** about Kubrat Pulev, Wladimir should stop ducking Wilder and fight him, especially since I believe Wladimir could finish Wilder inside 3 rounds if not too cautious. Fury and Wilder, ANY opponents besides that is cherrypicking and a testimony to Wladimir losing confidence in his own abilities... We have seen him beat Povetkin and Haye, we know he got potential to be an ATG, why does he ruin his own reputation by fighting bums like whatever-the-name-was of that bum he was just revealed to be fighting next? Come on, Wladimir, don't disappoint your fans...

EDIT:
        Ah, yes, the bum's name was Alex Leapai! How could I forget?? Yeah, good choice, Wladimir, even Kubrat Pulev would be a better choice. Pulev, Fury, Chisora or Wilder, NO ONE ELSE IS INTERESTING TO WATCH YOU FIGHT, SO STEP YOUR LAZY BALLS UP AND TAKE THE CHALLENGE OR FORFEIT THE BELTS! YOU'RE KILLING THE SPORT LIKE THIS!
        Wladimir doesn't duck anyone.

Take your hate elsewhere.

Comment

the way he destroyed byrd was amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post

If he doesn't duck anyone, then explain why he is not fighting Fury, Wilder, Pulev or Chisora and instead is fighting Alex Leapai who NONE OF US would have heard about if not due to Wladimir cherrypicking him?

Comment

If he doesn't duck anyone, then explain why he is not fighting Fury, Wilder, Pulev or Chisora and instead is fighting Alex Leapai who NONE OF US would have heard about if not due to Wladimir cherrypicking him?
              Mandatory defence. Are you new to boxing?

Comment

EDIT:
                If Povetkin is one of Grabimir's best wins, it doesn't say much for his resume and legacy.

I agree with this.

Comment

Mandatory defence. Are you new to boxing?
                  So, Floyd can choose whoever he wants, but Wlad can't? Come on, quit the excuses.

Comment

I didn't say he looked good in beating Povetkin. However, only a true champ would be able to beat Povetkin and I believe Wladimir proved to be a true champ by being able to do what he did against Povetkin.
                    I'm not mocking Wlad but he could have done much better. I would think any HW Champ should be putting a beating on the Povetkins of the world (which he did at points), not a grasping lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X