Collapse
No announcement yet.

BloodBoxing Does It Again on Mayweather's Resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't like a lot of things Mayweather has done since the Hatton fight, but this guy is completely obsessed with it. He takes the comments to his videos to heart. If you want to piss him him off, go post there.

Comment

LOL ok... so i tried to get threw it... I tried to get to where he was trying to make points.... but this dude is so hilarious he spends the first 20 mins defending his opinion instead of making one then starts ripping anyone who is listening to the video... after after that like what 2o mins in where he stops crying about how he's so hard done by (in a first world country) then he starts talking how floyd, in his eyes because everyone knows his opinion is the one that matters, mayweather is all hype ducking and dodging everyone and everybody how he shudda fought this cat and that cat triangle theories... something about him being 40 decades on this planet like to someone somewhere that's coming to make you respect his video...Angel Manfreddy blah blah blah... old and tired... apparently i'm a pacroid and a ***** because i like both fighters if they fought each other no i have no clue what your life is about...but i guess you should win an award for having a lengthy opinion on something that is marginally important now... it just sounds like him and Doctor Phil need to have a heart to heart and get those man tears out and hug it out while we hear how he hates floyd for making something of his life and all he has is his youtube account so he can sit back without he internet and babble on about boxers who should have lived up to him and his way of thinking...

my hands are hurting...and so are my ears.
      Last edited by Dudley; 11-08-2012, 02:24 PM. Reason: something

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
        LOL ok... so i tried to get threw it... I tried to get to where he was trying to make points.... but this dude is so hilarious he spends the first 20 mins defending his opinion instead of making one then starts ripping anyone who is listening to the video... after after that like what 2o mins in where he stops crying about how he's so hard done by (in a first world country) then he starts talking how floyd, in his eyes because everyone knows his opinion is the one that matters, mayweather is all hype ducking and dodging everyone and everybody how he shudda fought this cat and that cat triangle theories... something about him being 40 decades on this planet like to someone somewhere that's coming to make you respect his video...Angel Manfreddy blah blah blah... old and tired... apparently i'm a pacroid and a ***** because i like both fighters if they fought each other no i have no clue what your life is about...but i guess you should win an award for having a lengthy opinion on something that is marginally important now... it just sounds like him and Doctor Phil need to have a heart to heart and get those man tears out and hug it out while we hear how he hates floyd for making something of his life and all he has is his youtube account so he can sit back without he internet and babble on about boxers who should have lived up to him and his way of thinking...

my hands are hurting...and so are my ears.
        Forgot Stevie Johntson I'm a hypocrit... i wasn't on his mind... he's hurting my feeling because i'm a ***** ala pacroid again... styles make fights yeah that's true...in years 2000 floyd's fighting bums picking his fights against bums but there was no competinion out there in his words but he's playing devils advocate so there was someone... lol this guy sounds like a politician... deago corralas was apparetnly not flat footed or slow but was good in his eye's...deago corralas is still a no one...but he wanted a HOF but wanted that fight... lol... he's still nat good in his eye's top ten beating castilo fight he said that even though floyd lost to castillio in the first match allot of guys before that fight could have beat him... but i thought he said there was no one around again... he's bringing out measuring cups... and hearts... a Duran in his prime could beat floyd... was duran in his prime around then? ... getting wrist pains typing a response to this flip flopper... ok floyd should fight more... didn't floyd have hand injuries???... my god this guy is the black john kerry lol he's making another point but then going back on it... but floyd is good but still ****... i should look at his resume... i can't match him... he sounds like Damon wayins bros.... i'm a *****... i'm going to take a break to get some tea... and console my heart ache.... i'm a boy now...

Comment

LMAO at butt hurt Floyd stans. Let someone post an hour long video of why they think Floyd is the GOAT.

FLoyd stan: "I thoroughly enjoyed every breath taking minute of that video!" "The video wasn't long enough for mere mortals to put into words!" "Please make a 3 hour long one next time!" "I love you, thank you for posting this video!"

Butt hurt Floyd stans, LMAO at you guys.
          Last edited by 1sballotHOF; 11-08-2012, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Watched the first few minutes of it, looked down at the timer and saw the vid was an hour long, **** that

Comment

i'm almost tempted to sit thru the entire thing just to see if he gradually goes insane and start to realize that he's in love with floyd by the end of the video.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                i'm almost tempted to sit thru the entire thing just to see if he gradually goes insane and start to realize that he's in love with floyd by the end of the video.
                All i hear a fapping in the background...fapping and crying... not sure what that means... btw, your a motherf***er and so am I according to him ...motherf***er ... just sayin lol....

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                  he is going insane though... he went to war with *******s... i think they butt hurt him and sent him back out to the world... It's funny that he thinks how he think everyone is listening to what he says LOL... i love listening to this crazy dude... i hope he keeps posting... and they get more ****ed up.... i want his last video to just be howling LOL

Comment

Originally posted by eurochamp View Post
                    Why is Floyd such a huge topic of hate? why? im not even a Floyd fan but i just do not get why people who do not even like him have to keep talking about him.
                    how did you get your rep power so high in only a few days on the site?

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
                      he is going insane though... he went to war with *******s... i think they butt hurt him and sent him back out to the world... It's funny that he thinks how he think everyone is listening to what he says LOL... i love listening to this crazy dude... i hope he keeps posting... and they get more ****ed up.... i want his last video to just be howling LOL

It'd be great if he eventually started posting high pitched screams with Floyd's image flashing on the screen throughout.

Comment

Working...
                      X