Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yu guys catch how badly Litzau was slurring his words??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yu guys catch how badly Litzau was slurring his words??

I couldn't believe it. He sounds almost as bad as Meldrick Taylor.

Poor bastard.

hey bro, that lets you know how fcked up this sport is when you get blazed over and over again...really sad sht...

Comment

Got this event DVR'd since I was doing some running. I'll have to watch it right now....(after the Ultimate Fighter) :whistle:

Comment

I don't mean this in a bad way, but the only way I know how to put it, is that he sounded almost as if he were ******ed. I can't explain it any other way. Really sad. He was not this bad a few years ago. Poor kid. He really thought he was going to be the next Sugar Ray Leonard.

Comment

Concussions and repeated head jarring from punches take an unfortunate toll on fighters. That's why top boxers (especially brawlers) should get out ASAP so they can enjoy their retirement without the permanent damage we sadly see in way too many former and even current fighters...

Comment

Originally posted by Jack D Ripper View Post

Poor bastard.
            You sure it was slurring and not partially due to how he talks?

Comment

Originally posted by Jack D Ripper View Post

Poor bastard.
              you guys catch the yankees take the 27th championship.....best team in history of sports...**** the rest

Comment

hell no, he sound like he was talikng out of a paper bag...not clear at all...

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Rebel View Post
                  Concussions and repeated head jarring from punches take an unfortunate toll on fighters. That's why top boxers (especially brawlers) should get out ASAP so they can enjoy their retirement without the permanent damage we sadly see in way too many former and even current fighters...
                  That^^^, while recovering from dehydration.

Comment

Boxing is the only sport where you take this risk, that's why I look at these idiots funny when they call any boxer a coward.

Andy Pettite is 35, had a couple rough years and is winning a championshiop. Litzau is 26, had a couple rough fights and can't talk right anymore.

Boxing is a warriors sport.

Comment

Working...
                    X