Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    If Brook catches him though...

Khans in trouble.
    Brook will catch him and Khan will fall.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      I really do put most of the blame on Porter, he always fights like that. His style is more hideous than his damn teeth!

Tucks his chin and darts forward windmilling and wrestling, flailing away.

He fights how a toddler does

Almost like that isn't it ^
      Could just use it to replace the gif of his KO of Paulie Identical.

Comment

• El Angel is on a roll ffs. Give me 6 numbers mate....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          That's every Khan fight thought, isn't it?

Logically speaking, I think Khan outboxes Kell.

But there's definitely a chance he gets clipped.
          I think guys like Collazo, Alexander, Guererro (maybe), don't have the punch to stop Khan.

Brook I think does.

I think Khan will be ahead but when Brook catches him I think Khan would go over.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
            Where in England do you think Brook-Khan will happen? Could these 2 fill up Wembley?
            easily, especially with a world title on the line and the rivalry

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              I think guys like Collazo, Alexander, Guererro (maybe), don't have the punch to stop Khan.

Brook I think does.

I think Khan will be ahead but when Brook catches him I think Khan would go over.
              I think Amir probably hits the deck but wins comfortably on points. Brook punches solid but not concussive...

Comment

• I have always maintained Porter isnt a big puncher, you only have to look at his KO ratio, he scored one tko in a couple of years and people on here hyped him up as a knock out artist

He has a great chin though. and applies constant pressure, but there was no gameplan. I felt he came in there with a horrible gameplan, he didnt study Brook, he underestimated him, and also he came in a little heavy and that stamina eventually gave up on him

The fight was very messy not pleasing to the eye, but Brooks stamina held up and he did the job. He didnt dominate, but he landed the cleaner shots and the more hurting shots

For Brook i think his next best option is Khan...i believe Thurman is all wrong for him, high risk low reward.

Comment

El Angel is on a roll ffs. Give me 6 numbers mate....
                  That's the first time Dirk has ever given me a compliment

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                    Where in England do you think Brook-Khan will happen? Could these 2 fill up Wembley?
                    It will be outdoors, it is too big for a 20k fight. Probably would fill Wembley

Comment

I think Amir probably hits the deck but wins comfortably on points. Brook punches solid but not concussive...
                      Brook power reminds me more of Danny Garcia's.

If/when he lands a solid clean punch I just can't see Khan taking it. Brook to win has shown he can take a shot tonight despite showing signs of a weak chin in the past.

I actually think the fight would possibly look similar to Khan-Garcia to be honest.

Comment

Working...
                      X