Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO2 could be picking up GGG/Adama

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope Geale reconsiders his late date with Golovkin and moves it up to spring

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      Hope Geale reconsiders his late date with Golovkin and moves it up to spring
      Shaw and Geale better not puss out.. Herschman just said they're looking at Kirkland or him. If Geale wants to lose out on another payday waiting, go ahead

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
        If televised on HBO2, does this mean it will include HBO production and commentary? This card is beginning to take shape and looks to be good from an action perspective.
        I would doubt it. They're most likely just buying broadcast rights...(expect what you got watching GGG - Ishida, with it's humour value included for free) but given how much they're investing in GGG I guess it's possible they'll send a commentary team.

If there actually is a Murray deal in the pipeline though and this is being seen as a builder it becomes more likely.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
          I would doubt it. They're most likely just buying broadcast rights...(expect what you got watching GGG - Ishida, with it's humour value included for free) but given how much they're investing in GGG I guess it's possible they'll send a commentary team.

If there actually is a Murray deal in the pipeline though and this is being seen as a builder it becomes more likely.
          Hopefully they air Makabu/Cleverly and that "title" fight too

Comment

Working...
          X